1977 B210 PLus!

CharlieBucket

First in the 210 section! You guys have seen it, my B210 "plus" which means GX before they figured out they wanted to call it that. It's special option is the dogleg 5-speed and the fact that it slower than the regular model! 50 mpg was there claim. i have drove this as found for a few years now, just playing with wheels. soon i'm hoping up the engine a little with headers/weber/exhaust. Manely wanted to use the new section.

DatsunB210003.jpg

normal_B2104.jpg

chopb210.jpg

ad1.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice ride.

Thanks!

let me know if you need or want a D for your grill, im down grading to the older honeycomb and wont need it.

I have a cruddy one now, but could use another if it's nice. i kinda like the honeycomb grills too.

sick :cool:

:thumbup:

it looks bad ass with those wheels... lovin it :D

I Love these wheels!

I'd like to get a lead on those wheels too. I have the stainless steel hubcaps. I got 6 for $10 from a local junk yard back in the day. I would like to put taller wider tires on the back and keep the same Michelins on front.

Nice to see your B210 again Mr. Bucket, it puts a smile on my face. I love the color, very nice.

On the wheels, they 13x8 and i just call them reverse offsets. I think that is part of the official name for them, but i really don't know. No markings on the wheels. The tiny tires are gone and some much bigger ones are on it now. I want some more tiny ones, but those where old dry-rot they came with. The car is sitting due to another bad starter, i had just replaced the starter and it seems to have gone out again. Well it was a free used one anyway, and it got me to The mitty and around the track!

One time I thought my starter was burned out, but when I went under my B210 the starter mounting bolts were very loose, and when I tightened them and tried the starter, varoom!! my car started right up. I'm still using the same starter, 232K miles and still working. It's unlikely you will have the same luck but I'm hoping! Best!

I'm not sure why images are not loading sorry for pasting direct links.

CIMG0138.jpg

http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac101/Nicholas7620/CIMG0138.jpg

The "PURE" just graduated from SMOG University, took a new "cat" and EGR valve. Passed smog with low readings. I'm good for two years. :thumbup:

http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac101/Nicholas7620/CIMG0144.jpg

Edited by Nicholas7620