Bumblebee a 510 in next Transformers?

oe3

so far from what i see the car is a bucket, hopefully thats not what they will patrey it as....that would suk....its bumble bee so it has to be bad azz........and as far as megan fox too bad ...shes fucking hott....well im sure shell pop up somewhere................supergril

megan-super950001-1.jpg

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone recall an upsurge of early camaros values when the first movie came out?

:no:

hopefully the 4dr will finally enjoy the spotlight for a bit :)

Yah but think of the toys, and merchandise with a datsun 510.

:devil:

ill personally buy so much that it will eclipse all the camaro crap :rolleyes:

so far from what i see the car is a bucket, hopefully thats not what they will patrey it as....that would suk....its bumble bee so it has to be bad azz

the camaro in the first was just that, then skibwicky said the words... :frantics:

the camaro in the first was just that, then skibwicky said the words... :frantics:

..... wished that actually worked on my datsuns :(

id be like...

look at all this rust, the fucks wrong with you...

not even 100hp, the fucks wrong with you...

no 4 link rear, the fucks wrong with you...

and Id be talkin shit to my Z all fuckin day :lol:

Guest DatsuNoob

tweaker?

courtney love??? really??? she never goes less than 5 weeks :rolleyes:

Reminds me of a good joke I heard.

Q: What's the difference between Courtney Love and a hockey team?

A: A hockey team will shower after 3 periods.

I also believe that you're forgetting one thing; that it is WE that possess the Datsuns. Not ALL of them, but alot of em. If anything, I'd think that the screen time and inherent demand would free up some more aftermarket attention for OUR Datsuns(Not to mention the people that have em may discover and appreciate what an awesome car they actually have!) So our meets get bigger and the following more diverse; GREAT! Another thing; it's not a stupid street racing ricer movie, it's a stupid robot movie. At worst someone will probably paint their car up like the robot and some shirts will come out. I'll buy the shirt and wear the piss out of it.

We may possess them but there are many many more incomplete, unfinished and craigslist junkers out there who's owners won't be able to resist the offers from rich DBs. They'll cave and let them go.

Thank god there's no Megan Fox. Sitting through her in the olast 2 and Jonah Hex made me realize that no matter what she looks like, i'd rather see Courtney Love on a 3 week Meth binge than Megan Fox in anything else. Sheer torture.

boo.gif

Megan Fox is nice. One thing is for sure, beauty and fame are fleeting. If she does not want to be type cast as the former Transformer, every 17 year old's wet dream girl, then it's for the better that she get out of that franchise and do some acting and work on her career.

This is pretty cool i have to admit!

Its about time 4 doors get some rep haha. No bueno for fanboy status upgrades tho...We will c tho, we may be getting our hopes up for nothing...

How stupid are we going to look if they just make fun of the datsun in the movie in a small section! All the 510 meets at the movies, and we are going to have to go out the back part of the lot with our heads down low. haha...

I doubt it, but it would really suck if that was the case!

If thats the case, bay will get a shit load of death threats for upsetting us :) Did i say death threats? I meant....no i said it right :)

this makes no sense first of all bumble bee was a camaro all along why change it to a 510 now this late in the game? for 2 im not to worried about prices of parts and such shooting threw the roof this is a kids movie its not like fast and the furious where it was kinda about cars to begin with and aimed at car people this is a kids movie that features cars so we get toys and possibly the dumbass on craigslist trying to sell a 510 say "just like the transformer"

Guest DatsuNoob

gabmike1.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOO

remember when the first fast and the furious came out?

ff1-6.jpg

and every douchbag on the planet wanted a riced out honda civic?

goodbye market...........

head_in_hands.jpg

Pshh, if that civic was a transformer, his name would be Fagtron <_<