Bumblebee a 510 in next Transformers?

oe3

Why hasn't anyone suggested that this is meerly a cheap car that they are going to explode,,, or crash....

hollywood cant destroy an autobot :rolleyes:

and a datsun by name is a cheap car :fu:

they will need a clone to use for the non action shots, interior shots and such.

and then as the back up... justincase.

so it look like they found 2 yellow 4drs, one w/slots the other w/panasports.

and to make them the same, they swapped 2 of them and POOF! 2 similiar cars :lol:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a friend who is NOT working on this, Im glad that this info is readily available now so I can stop NOT grinning to myself. also there ISN'T a fully to scale fiberglass version of this car, thats NOT ready for a possible explosion.

just dont go telling E! news. :D

I saw this on the BB List.

http://datsun510.com/bbmail/2010-1/3180.html

And also I read on Wikipedia (I know shitty source) that Mike Bay has been know to use a "misinformation campaign" in previous movies. So this could be one sick, sick, sick ,sick joke meant to throw off fans but inadvertently screw with our minds.

Oh and another thing, I started months ago sketching what I would like to see a 510 transformer look like. So much for an original idea. Skib might be able to vouch for me if he saw me sketching at lunch. Mr. Bay stole my idea!!! :angry:

And also I read on Wikipedia (I know shitty source) that Mike Bay has been know to use a "misinformation campaign" in previous movies. So this could be one sick, sick, sick ,sick joke meant to throw off fans but inadvertently screw with our minds.

I think that tends to be along the lines of comments like "Megatron won't be back in Transformers 2" not going out and shooting pretend scenes with the main cast that must cost a fortune. Maybe bay like the 510 and was just looking for an excuse to get one in the movie. There seems to be a few non GM cars in this one so maybe Bay has more freedom to choose this time around.

Oh and another thing, I started months ago sketching what I would like to see a 510 transformer look like. So much for an original idea. Skib might be able to vouch for me if he saw me sketching at lunch. Mr. Bay stole my idea!!! :angry:

I was playing with the idea as well, but now I don't have to.. maybe I'll try a 610 or something else...

Ohhh that will be to cool. It has to be a main transformer, looks like hes pissed with it. Wonder how that will be in the story line? bee has to go undercover? Glad i got a 4 door with airdamn and rear spoiler lol.

Its bee, in a pic you can see the bumble beeotch air freshner hanging from the rear view mirror. That is just so cool. So many people on another forum are like gah, why would he downgrade. Hell turning into a datsun is a upgrade from gm.

This is pretty cool i have to admit!

Its about time 4 doors get some rep haha. No bueno for fanboy status upgrades tho...We will c tho, we may be getting our hopes up for nothing...

How stupid are we going to look if they just make fun of the datsun in the movie in a small section! All the 510 meets at the movies, and we are going to have to go out the back part of the lot with our heads down low. haha...

I doubt it, but it would really suck if that was the case!