Bumblebee a 510 in next Transformers?

oe3

If this is true, then 510's will be come increasingly popular. cool.gif

Hopefully the market wont be insanely overpriced after this, though.

And this movie will be epic, not matter how bad the storyline.

edit,

NOOOOOOOOOO

remember when the first fast and the furious came out?

and every douchbag on the planet wanted a riced out honda civic?

goodbye market...........

Oh so thats why there are so many damned riced out civics.unsure.gif

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't RadioShack have X Mods from the other movies? So fucking psyched!

Oh hell yes say goodbye to my car budget. :(

Oh also, in the first movie a little ways through bumblebee transformed into the new 2010 prototype camaro... Is it possible that nissan has a 510-based concept? Just a thought, dont quote me on this.smile.gif

Didn't RadioShack have X Mods from the other movies? So fucking psyched!

ya having all the movie toys would be cool but at the cost of DB inflation :( I could go without toys.

I really hope Im wrong and it comes out and theres sweet toys and non of the douchbags pay attention and we can go about regular business

Im just think about all the 510's that will be picked up by them after seeing the movie only to be crashed, riced out, or abandoned as projects..... left to rot

The biggest question is whos datsun did they buy? I know it was one of you guy's just look at the wheels!

My guess is that they just took the 2 wheels from each of the two cars and swapped them instead of trying to find 2 matching sets of 4.

Evan if it is Bumblebee I doubt it will get a lot of screen time as a 510.

Oh hell yes say goodbye to my car budget. :(

Oh also, in the first movie a little ways through bumblebee transformed into the new 2010 prototype camaro... Is it possible that nissan has a 510-based concept? Just a thought, dont quote me on this.smile.gif

I thought the same thing!

remember when the first fast and the furious came out?

ff1-6.jpg

and every douchbag on the planet wanted a riced out honda civic?

goodbye market...........

Hmmm.. I dunno though man. I'm sure everyone WANTED a 3rd Gen. RX-7 or Supra, but how many do you actually see running around? You still see quite a few Eclipses. I only watched the Rice and the Ridiculous one time, but I don't remember seeing too many Civics in the movie. I could be wrong. I think people were already up to their douchebaggery before the movie. Street Squirrel magazines were already out. Now they just all have huge tailpipes and ground lighting :rolleyes: . "LOOK AT MEEE!!! I'M LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS!!!" Bleeeehhhh!!!

And besides, that scene was already on it's way. That movie just busted it wide open and made it blow up faster. Look at all the sweet aftermarket and JDM Nissan stuff we have available now because of it (Probably be quite a bit harder to come by an SR20DET or an RB-whatever if the "ricer" scene hadn't gotten so big here..)

I also believe that you're forgetting one thing; that it is WE that possess the Datsuns. Not ALL of them, but alot of em. If anything, I'd think that the screen time and inherent demand would free up some more aftermarket attention for OUR Datsuns(Not to mention the people that have em may discover and appreciate what an awesome car they actually have!) So our meets get bigger and the following more diverse; GREAT! Another thing; it's not a stupid street racing ricer movie, it's a stupid robot movie. At worst someone will probably paint their car up like the robot and some shirts will come out. I'll buy the shirt and wear the piss out of it.

And above all that, after my girlfriend sees a 510 Bumblebee, I'll get away with a WHOLE lot more shop time ;)

+1 for after market attention. I figured the rice craze was cause the hondas are easy to come by and cheap.

That's entirely true. I don't think people will go goo-goo-gaa-gaa over 510s when they search craigslist and find heaps of shit for sale. Or that all the people on the east coast won't find 510s :P

I think this is a catch 22. Yea the fast and furious did bring the aftermarket in like crazy, but the honda civic is still the most common car stolen in the US. Right now I can drive my car to the movies, and watch a movie without worry. thats what I worry about.

I think this is a catch 22. Yea the fast and furious did bring the aftermarket in like crazy, but the honda civic is still the most common car stolen in the US. Right now I can drive my car to the movies, and watch a movie without worry. thats what I worry about.

hehehe Im glad I got a 720, dont matter tho, all my cars are armed. And my truck is never out of range of my 2way or my gun. :)

Im just think about all the 510's that will be picked up by them after seeing the movie only to be crashed, riced out, or abandoned as projects..... left to rot

Total "Bunny after Easter Syndrome" Every kid wants a rabbit after Easter because they're cute and cuddly. After the fun has worn off from the cute and cuddly, they smell, and basically eat pellets and poop the same pellets...

My fear is parts prices. Every L-Series needs basic necessities. Don't need all of those parts going through the roof because of rarity or notoriety from the movie.

And maybe I should have kept my 610 sedan yellow... :huh:

Why hasn't anyone suggested that this is meerly a cheap car that they are going to explode,,, or crash....

I would be suprised if it gets more than 2 minutes of film-time

If it is a main character in the movie: then that car on the trailer better transform into a SR20 swapped beast......... if hollywood starts destroying rust free 4 doors: we better start destroying hollywood with our Datsuns