Weekly PNW Ratsun BBQ

Pumpkn210

This week the PNW Ratsun BBQ will be held in the Titlow Beach Pool parking lot! We will be bringin the BBQ over there at Noon, and stayin till who knows when ;) My homie Kiel-BASA is this weeks Host and will be the contact (253)414-3591.

It is super close to the water under the tacoma side of the narrows bridge. Hope to see you all there ;)

Directions:

From Highway 16 eastbound:

First exit after you cross the bridge(Jackson). Take a Right(South) off the ramp. Take first Right (6th ave) Its a curvy fairly rough downhill road(stay on the inside or the right hand turns) At the bottom there is a pool on the Right, we will be settin up a BBQ in the back of the parking lot.

From Highway 16 westbound:

Last exit before the bridge(Jackson). Take a Left(South) off the ramp. Take first Right (6th ave) Its a curvy fairly rough downhill road(stay on the inside or the right hand turns) At the bottom there is a pool on the Right, we will be settin up a BBQ in the back of the parking lot.

Heres a Link to the place.

• Like 1
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

OOOHHH I sense someone was mad that he was left out/replaced! :o :rofl: :rofl:

What can I say... I miss the smell of Hamm's breath and that dull lifeless alcoholic stare from behind those dorky Paul Pfeifer glasses of his :rofl:

Pumpkin'! Whoa hombre! Weekly?!?!?!? You said MONTHLY you bastage! I think I might be a bit poor to feed peeps every week! blink.gif

And that'll severely drain my brewskie fundage! crying.gif

P.S. Skunk...You can pitch a tent...There are some nice woods when it's not flooding...

Pumpkin'! Whoa hombre! Weekly?!?!?!? You said MONTHLY you bastage! I think I might be a bit poor to feed peeps every week! blink.gif

And that'll severely drain my brewskie fundage! crying.gif

P.S. Skunk...You can pitch a tent...There are some nice woods when it's not flooding...

Nope I said Weekly ;) Dont worry "Tina" I got your back!

I missed it sunday as I was under the weather. A weekly meet sounds cool. I will try & make it out with the Kitsap posse. Dont worry we can bring our own beer & food. Just need a grille & am pklace to park :cool:

Guest DatsuNoob

me and jessi will have to make the trip up again some time, might have to head up on a saturday and crash some where to make it worth the drive tho.

You guys can always crash at my slab. Plenty o' room. Then we can fab those Beemer seats into your 510 :cool:

This week the PNW Ratsun BBQ will be held in the Titlow Beach Pool parking lot! We will be bringin the BBQ over there at Noon, and stayin till who knows when ;) My homie Kiel-BASA is this weeks Host and will be the contact (253)414-3591.

It is super close to the water under the tacoma side of the narrows bridge. Hope to see you all there ;)

Directions:

From Highway 16 eastbound:

First exit after you cross the bridge(Jackson). Take a Right(South) off the ramp. Take first Right (6th ave) Its a curvy fairly rough downhill road(stay on the inside or the right hand turns) At the bottom there is a pool on the Right, we will be settin up a BBQ in the back of the parking lot.

From Highway 16 westbound:

Last exit before the bridge(Jackson). Take a Left(South) off the ramp. Take first Right (6th ave) Its a curvy fairly rough downhill road(stay on the inside or the right hand turns) At the bottom there is a pool on the Right, we will be settin up a BBQ in the back of the parking lot.

Heres a Link to the place.