Original Paint Codes for 410/411s

Datman74

Hi Guys

Thought it might useful to get a list of the original paint codes together. My 1967 P411 is Pearl White (Dulon) - 566-1728

I was thinking about changing it as my 1969 510 is also white and a little bit of variety in the garage never hurts. Can't hurt to go original!

Any others to add? Mike has a fantastic light blue, I know there is a red. In addition I've seen a really nice dark blue and a silver, the dark blue was in Japanese mag, Nostalgic Hero. I'll post some pics when I dig it out

A few codes down might make it easier when heading to the paint shop!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A little known fact. When originally delivered to the dealer each Datsun came with a small can of touch up paint in case of paint damage during shipping and handling. This was pre Roll on Roll off dedicated ships. My Blue RL411 is color coded on the radiator support as Datsun 562. My car came through the shipping experience well. I still have the original touch up paint can, manufactured by Mainichi Paint company and it is indeed marked [in Kata Kana script] "Datsun #562".

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...

did anyone ever find out what the paint code is for this color?

Translation from the article is "blue silver" which is apparently blue metallic.  Closest I can find on the old '67 Dupont colour sheet is 903 - Blue Poly (irridescent blue, RA formula DA076).

For the transmission pan, its Datsun Blue - 103 (RM formula DA108) by the looks of it.

http://paintref.com/cgi-bin/chipdisplay.cgi?year=1969&manuf=Nissan&smodel=Datsun&info=&page=5

results may vary of course!

Translation from the article is "blue silver" which is apparently blue metallic. Closest I can find on the old '67 Dupont colour sheet is 903 - Blue Poly (irridescent blue, RA formula DA076).

For the transmission pan, its Datsun Blue - 103 (RM formula DA108) by the looks of it.

http://paintref.com/cgi-bin/chipdisplay.cgi?year=1969&manuf=Nissan&smodel=Datsun&info=&page=5

results may vary of course!

Awesome!!! Thanks!!!

• 4 weeks later...