DSC00962.jpg

DSC00964.jpg

DSC00950-1.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

babi boi, you're gonna need about 8 days to drive there and back. Or Fly out, and 4 days back.

Bumpity bump GLWS

dig that car

babi boi, you're gonna need about 8 days to drive there and back. Or Fly out, and 4 days back.

Bumpity bump GLWS

dig that car

Thanks for the info. Now just have to figure out prices on traveling both ways. Driving or flying. If i fly out, do you think the car will be able to make the drive back? And will there be enough room in the car to bring back all of the extras that come with it? Or would you suggest just trailering the car back.

Thanks for the info. Now just have to figure out prices on traveling both ways. Driving or flying. If i fly out, do you think the car will be able to make the drive back? And will there be enough room in the car to bring back all of the extras that come with it? Or would you suggest just trailering the car back.

the car runs fine. starts and goes without any issues.. but factoring changes in the weather, altitude, and distance, plus the fact that it is 30 years old, i would say trailering back would be the best bet. especially carrying the added weight of the 2nd set of wheels and stuff.. with that said, if you are looking for a project, something you can really build from, this would be it. besides the paint and wheels, the car is very much unmolested.. let me know if there is anything i can do to help you out. good luck!!

the car runs fine. starts and goes without any issues.. but factoring changes in the weather, altitude, and distance, plus the fact that it is 30 years old, i would say trailering back would be the best bet. especially carrying the added weight of the 2nd set of wheels and stuff.. with that said, if you are looking for a project, something you can really build from, this would be it. besides the paint and wheels, the car is very much unmolested.. let me know if there is anything i can do to help you out. good luck!!

Thank you, i have been thinking about it alot, and between my thoughts and this last post. I think i will be trailering the car back. Do you know if there is a place there to rent trailers for a one way trip. Bc if not i will have to see if i can use my uncles trailer. Still have not decided yet which i would want to do. fly then drive, or just drive both ways. Also i will get more prices on traveling and then let you know when i can get off work, and see if we can set something up.

Thank you, i have been thinking about it alot, and between my thoughts and this last post. I think i will be trailering the car back. Do you know if there is a place there to rent trailers for a one way trip. Bc if not i will have to see if i can use my uncles trailer. Still have not decided yet which i would want to do. fly then drive, or just drive both ways. Also i will get more prices on traveling and then let you know when i can get off work, and see if we can set something up.

yeah no problem. im guessing uhaul would have cross country car trailors for 1 way trips..

yeah no problem. im guessing uhaul would have cross country car trailors for 1 way trips..

Yeah I know they do here, just wasnt sure if uhaul existed there. lol Would you be ok with shipping the car and all the extras. I could set everything up and I would be the one to pay for it all. All you would have to do is have somebody with the car when the pick up guy came to load the car. If you would be ok with that just let me know and I will check into all the details about it.

Yeah I know they do here, just wasnt sure if uhaul existed there. lol Would you be ok with shipping the car and all the extras. I could set everything up and I would be the one to pay for it all. All you would have to do is have somebody with the car when the pick up guy came to load the car. If you would be ok with that just let me know and I will check into all the details about it.

as long as the car is paid for, in full, before anything ships, why not..

as long as the car is paid for, in full, before anything ships, why not..

Yes everything will be paid for completely. I will start checking into everything now and get all the details. Then i will let you know.

Hey just wanted to let you know, a situation came up I had to deal with. Now money is short. Hopefully soon I will be back on my feet money wise. If you still have it when I get my money straight again, i will definatley buy it. In the mean time good luck with the sale. Sorry for wasting your time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

i am interested in the car if you have not sould it please contact me 407-XXX-XXXX

Holy necro thread!

Seriously, hulk210 has not logged in since Feb 2011, and the for sale ad is 2 years old. I'd suggest removing your phone number :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.