Rare Datsun 610 SSS Grille from Japan!

Awesome Grille from Japan. I paid almost $500.00 for this, but my 610 has long since sold. Make your 610 stand out above every other with this rare and awesome accessory!

RATSUN SPECIAL PRICE !!!!! $150.00 local pickup

Shipping will be expensive! Haven't looked into that yet.

610wideviewgrill.jpg

610grille.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm.. want...

It will fit your '76. And jncbot, and anyone else with a set of '74 and later fenders...

No fit my sedan - '73 with '73 fenders...

• 2 weeks later...

If you're really serious I'll look for a box to fit it and get some shipping quotes. I am taking a huge loss on this grill!

But I no longer own a 610, and its just sitting here taking up space. lemme know if you got the dough. If you want me to ship Utterly Poor Service UPS, it might not be too bad, but I'd recommend Fed Express over them.

Where can I find an earlier valance.. that's what's holding me up..

They are rare, but not as rare as the front bumper. Most people swarm the bumper and forget about the valence. ANY 1973 610 will have the correct valence, body style not important.

hilarious zerow! At one point I was sitting on TWO extra front bumpers when I had my 610. They were rare 3 years ago. That's why I have a 620 now, parts grow on trees for the most part.

:lol: rucky, tell me where I'm wrong?? How many of us (past and present) 610 owners find a '73 and the very first thing they look for/at is the front bumper. I still do it. We do that at shows, we do that at thie junkyard, we do that in a parking lot, we ould do that at on a date with a hot girl. Its the nature of who we are as 610 owners. Period. Not trying to say it like this, but its almost that the front bumper makes the whole car.

Somebody help me find 74 fenders and I'm on this. My 73 fenders are shot anyway. Ask Zerow, he's seen them.

Scott

YEAH, I've seen them. They are in need of replacement, for sure. I would have said go for the fiberglass fenders, but the '74 fenders would be a better find, and the grille would work out great.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.