1978 Datsun 620 4x4

hey guys i am selling my 1978 Datsun ext. cab 4x4 it needs motor mounts which i have and an exaust ran i have put time and care into this thing but i do not have the time for it anymore.its got electric thunder bird seats in it a later radiator out of a newer nissan its a blast to drive once u get it up and going it will start runs like a champ just cant drive it cuz the motor mounts and exaust well its still got studs on to lol.It also comes with a 1977 Datsun extended cab thats a straight body its got 16" wheels brand new tires up front on it brand new drum brakes all the way around brand new adjusters and wheel cylinder a brand new exhaust but its just a shell that i was planning on swapping over the body but i dont have the time. Well i am asking 2500obo for both trucks as a package or i would like to trade for a toyota or a 69 to 72 chevy although prefer the money shoot me an offer guys i need this stuff gone it also comes with a set of 33 wildcountrys so yeah hit me up tell me what u thing i am flexable on the price so just tell me whats going on worst i can say is no.i have clean titles for both trucks.

reds042.jpg

04011149b.jpg

04011150b.jpg

reds115.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 440 kawasaki jet ski that needs a crank. Has after market pipe, and airbox too.

its to small man no offence i want a 650 up or cash it is a great little truck for what it is lol do u got pics of the 440 i might be interested send me some pics i might consider it.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.