Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have em and :love: em :lol:

no pix... :fu:

R arm(onto back) = dragon, koi, panther - short sleeve

L arm = skull/iron cross/ crossed pistons; tribal band - tahitian wave dog

back = wave/moon in a yin/yang design

crap on both ankles

next: blue ring octopus (helllo $anta) on calf, haida style orca on the rest of my back

i have tribal wings across the top of my back with kanji for show brotherly love in the center (my best friend and i's tat), truth and justice in latin on my left wrist (from Boondock Saints greatest movie ever), SO CAL across my lower back (had to represent), SHAGGS in grafitti across my stomach (nickname), "U Wouldn't Understand" in grafitti around my belly button, and stars on fire around my nipples (yes thats right were part of the original chestplate i was going to get but now the design changed so they are getting covered up)

I have my partial sleeve started "pretty much the inside for-arm". I was born and raised in Cali and always liked surfing and the beach so what better to get then a beach scene and a surf board that I drew. My whole sleeve will eventually be a ocean/beach/Hawaii theme well enough chat here's a pic.

NewImports069.jpg

Cool, seems like folks who have them have more than one... I've got "memento mori" done across my upper back... anyone know what it means? Right now it's all on its lonesome, but I'm getting more done to it, I just need to sort out details.

datsunfish: I know what you mean about being unique and not getting any, but it's hard to be unique anymore... For me it's now a matter of enjoying what I'm doing, rather than trying to be different. It's working out a hell of a lot better...

Icehouse: What does that first one mean? I can tell it's some sort of formulas, but I can't tell for what... I like the skull though.

I suppose some people see their body as a canvas with which to plaster art, and that's fine; its their prerogative. I have a tattoo myself, so I don't have an issue with them per se, but I kind of see them like bumper stickers: when plastered all over the place, they become tacky and confusing. People get tattoos for different reasons, but if the intent is to make a statement, less is definitely more.

I also prefer tattoos that can be hidden; an ex of mine had an earth on her lower back, so it was less conspicuous and it didn't detract from her natural sexiness. Of course, I didn't think it took away from her when it was visible either. It was an expression of herself, and it worked, but I probably wouldn't have been thrilled if it were on her face. :D

IMG_0021.JPG

Jeff didn't mention this tattoo was homemade. :P

I have thirteen and hoping to get another big one soon.

I have kanji on my forearms (1 on each) means life is painful

My deceased buddy's name on my left wrist

Half sleeve on left forearm- bio organic tribal

My brother's initials an b-day left shoulder

tribal flames, and skull on my right sholuder

U.S.M.C. across my shoulder blades

The Lowrider man on my lower back

And arabic on both calfs that says Problem Child

I want to get two bluebirds on my chest with my sons' names below them with the birds holding a banner reading Family going across my chest.

Watts/Volts/Amps/Resistance:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thought you were a tin bender not an electrician?

Haha I fake the electrical part :) Nickoli Tesla is my hero :) fuck Edison and his ticker tape. AC current is way better, they always say it would be hard to get an electric car to drive hundreds of miles on one charge. With tesla coils in ever city powering cars through air waves it would be no problem.

Haha I fake the electrical part :) Nickoli Tesla is my hero :) fuck Edison and his ticker tape. AC current is way better, they always say it would be hard to get an electric car to drive hundreds of miles on one charge. With tesla coils in ever city powering cars through air waves it would be no problem.

Edison didn't hold a candle, err, incandescent bulb to Tesla! :D