Santa Clara Monthly Last Thurs of Every Month Meet

71DIMER

Finally a meet with no chance of rain (crossing fingers :P)

WHAT:Nor Cal South Bay Old School Import Meet

WHERE:3605 El Camino Real, Santa Clara CA (Starbuck's parking lot)

WHEN:Last Thursday of EVERY month 7pm until whenever

June: 06/24/10

July: 07/29/10 Good turn out, check out the vid/pics below

August: 08/26/10

September: 09/30/10

October: 10/28/10

November: TBD due to Thansgiving

December: TBD due to Xmas

• Like 2
  • Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Q' Onda Mario! How are you? Hey guess what? I finalized my turbo project and it is running nice!! :cool: Last time I took it out was back in March.. at the BBQ in Pleasanton in NA form remember? I still remember them tacos.. Gracias!!

Today I cruised it around East Bayt with my brother started at HWY4 west to 680 south (In n Out pit stop) then 580 west to 80 north and back to HWY4 East heading home. Nice little ride... Weather was at its best!:hyper:

N E Wayz I'll make your meet tomorrow.. I think I am driving opposite direction from rush hour traffic c YA there

Hey bayarea510, right on glad to hear someone's project is going on . I still remember that chicken you brought was great. See you tonight!

Glad to see some old and new faces! Nice meet & a fun dive ho,me! Anyone heading to JCCS in Long Beach??

I am drivin my datsun for sure. I got a month or so to precise tune it. Anyone wanna caravan?

Que onda Hector te animas??

Q' Onda Mario! How are you? Hey guess what? I finalized my turbo project and it is running nice!! :cool: Last time I took it out was back in March.. at the BBQ in Pleasanton in NA form remember? I still remember them tacos.. Gracias!!

Today I cruised it around East Bayt with my brother started at HWY4 west to 680 south (In n Out pit stop) then 580 west to 80 north and back to HWY4 East heading home. Nice little ride... Weather was at its best!:hyper:

N E Wayz I'll make your meet tomorrow.. I think I am driving opposite direction from rush hour traffic c YA there

Great to see you there last night Al. I was very impressed with all the work you had done since the meet out there in Pleasanton. Make sure you contact Rob at Z-Car Garage to see what he might have to say. Let us know what he says and hope to see you soon at the next meet or drive.

Finn

Al, good to have seen you (and your ride) again. Hope you can make it out to next month's meetup as well.

Hector, you left and never came back! :P

Mark, thanks amigo. Hope you like that I took pics again since our previous photographer (Gustavo aka GusGus) flaked out last month...hahaha just kidding Gus!!!

Great to see you there last night Al. I was very impressed with all the work you had done since the meet out there in Pleasanton. Make sure you contact Rob at Z-Car Garage to see what he might have to say. Let us know what he says and hope to see you soon at the next meet or drive.

Finn

Finn thanks tell me about Rob. I talked to him today explained the situation and set up an appt. next month. In the mean time I got to keep it out of boost. I think we were the last ones to leave. Well I know you andGrayson were! I'll keep you guys updated on the fine tuning.

Al, good to have seen you (and your ride) again. Hope you can make it out to next month's meetup as well.

Hector, you left and never came back! :P

:DI'll try to make it maybe by then I'll have the pre-ignition issues resolved and pumping some serious HP!

Hector did come back ...lol..

Actually I dont even remember seeing you leave Mario! haha

See you next time!