200sx's unite!!!!!!!!

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a feeling I'm the only one on Ratsun who drives a 1st gen 200SX (or maybe the only one who will admit it). Maybe someone will prove me wrong and drive out of the closet with another one. As I've posted before, my SX cost me $100 cash and two 6-packs of Rolling Rock (and most people think I seriously overpaid). It's been a faithful daily driver for several years without needing much work. I don't have any big plans to do much to it - all my energy is going into getting my '72 510 running. Thanks for starting this thread. I'm seeing some SX pics I've never seen before. I see from the Canby 2010 pics there was an early SX there this year. Anyone know the details on it?

200SX_web.jpg

• Like 1

I have a feeling I'm the only one on Ratsun who drives a 1st gen 200SX (or maybe the only one who will admit it). Maybe someone will prove me wrong and drive out of the closet with another one.

you've got a lotta balls mr! jk

note skunk asked me "that isn't your 200sx is?" don't know if he meant that good or bad. haha

25sn51t.jpg

wi331l.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Burabuda - That second Cardomain pic you posted (the Grabber Blue SX with the big wheels) caused me serious eye pain. It took several days to get the image out of my head. You won me back though with the next set you posted. The first SX sure looks a lot like mine. I need to look again at the dents on my hood. I never thought they may be butt prints.

Is the second pic a drug deal goin' down? I can't come up with any other explanation.

No idea what is happening in the last of the three. Maybe someone else can figure that one out.

Len