WTB 510 Rear Quarter panels

hello well i am looking for some rear quarter panels if you guys have any let me know asap i am looking for both left and right side i will post some pics of my 510 so u guys could have an idea of what i am looking for....

let me know your price and how much to ship to 93727...i appreciate any help i can get. thank you

DSC00090.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00085.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello well i am looking for some rear quarter panels if you guys have any let me know asap i am looking for both left and right side i will post some pics of my 510 so u guys could have an idea of what i am looking for....

let me know your price and how much to ship to 93727...i appreciate any help i can get. thank you

DSC00090.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00085.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

i just got my full 1/4s from alfa today and other than the ups dorks dropping them they seem real good for fitting so far

DSC00390.jpg

DSC00389.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

they tell me they have fixed the half ones you need for your car

yea man i would get those but im a little worried that it wodnt go all the way back like in the picture i will post....i want one that could go back enough...the spot with the black circle is what im worried about

fixeed.jpg

ya they dont go to around the rear vallance just to the flat area if that makes sense

yea if it werent for that i would have got them but i cant ....do you know anyone else who makes them all the way back???or anyone who has a parts 510??

as of right now thats it other than the auzzie ones off ebay which are about 150 a side for what you need

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.