FS: 1998 Chevy S-10 Bagged

Its official that I am selling my truck. I can't afford it, don't really want to let it go but I have to.

1998 Chevrolet S-10 Ext Cab LS

2.2L with 5 speed

Suspension: ART Upper tubular arms, Firestone 2500 Dual 1/2" bags(front), Firestone 2600 1/2" bags(rear), 4 Parker 3/4"(front fills), Parker 1/2" rear fills, Parker 1/2" dumps all around, Engine Driven Compressor, backup Thomas compressor, 12 gallon air tank, KP 6 link(powdercoated to match), chromed shocks, Devious Customs "drag proof" gas tank(tank straps powdercoated to match), suicidedoors.com gas tank crossmember(powdercoated to match), Dakota Digital gauge with 400psi senders, tubular ECU and battery mount.

Drivetrain: Motor has 116,000 miles and has never had any problems. Tranny also has not had any problems. Has a B&M short shifter, new down pipe, hi-flow cat, flowmaster 40-series with turn down, billet coolant over flow, Flex-a-lite Electric Fan, custom milled fan shroud, new alternator, Optima yellow top. Truck runs like a champ.

Interior: Most plastics were smoothed and painted, dash bezel had 4x4 delete plate shaved, airbag control shaved and Dakota Digital molded into left a/c vent, billet control knobs, billet rearview mirror, billet B&M shifter, Pioneer AVX-P7300DVD in-dash display unit and a AVM-P8000R hideaway,.

Exterior: Cowl hood, short billet antenna, clear front corners, color matched grill, blazer bumper with color match valance, color matched mirrors and door handles, shaved moldings and badges, rollpan(dent on corner but comes with new smooth rollpan, was told it would be $300 to have the rollpan cut out and new one installed plus bedside fixed, had estimates from a few shops), tented windows, smoked 3rd brake light, smoked tail lights with red LED bulbs, tonneau cover, flames pinstripped from headlights to taillights with traditional two-color pinstripping on hood. Tires only have about 2k miles on them.

I'm not really big on getting rid of this but I will never be able to finish it so I need to let it go. I have a bunch of extra parts laying around that depending on the price I will let them go with the truck otherwise I will be holding onto them and selling them seperate.

Extra parts: BYC Lower tubular control arms, 31" firewall tubs, 8 gallon airtank, Street Scene mirrors, tailgate handle relocator, carrierbearing x-member(powdercoated pewter), Envoy chrome interior door handles, Skinned and custom painted tailgate(painted by slammed4ever I BELIEVE). Everything except the tailgate is brand new.

If interested PM me or e-mail me at dropt98chevy@sbcglobal.net or feel free to call me at (310)940-8705. I will take more pictures of the truck tomorrow and post them up.

l_4d2b5b147e9a08477980851137a0e52d.jpg

l_bbc37b2df58dbf708a7f23cdfd800176.jpg

l_5110dbe4aed5341cb4ac902be0e58f66.jpg

916373476_l.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic