so i rolled it her...... =[ (now build thread)

sorry it took me so long to get back on, but i got mine right hurrrrrrr. lol

UPDATE: rear end completely gutted, finally cleaned out, and new tires on the rear....... also, i know i havent really learned my lesson, but i have been experimenting with trying to drift my dime(in closed areas).......

510meets610.jpg

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

so i just stayed up all last night, bored as hell, and did this for the shit's sake of it:

47849_138367192872526_100000977374553_187215_5944635_n.jpg

57951_138396149536297_100000977374553_187417_3847172_n.jpg

i have 3 of the 4 rims done, i just need to take off the old tire on the last one to finish.

i also painted the pieces that go around the lights that connect to the grill.

other than that, i just did a little tuning work and just a little fixing up here and there.

any ideas to do next, that dont cost anything?

• 4 months later...

UPDATE; its been a long time since i last posted in here due to alot of complications.

first off, the car is technically not in my name right now only because the car got towed and a buddy got it out of impound so in return i told him i would the car in his name til i had the money.

i got a really good paying job so the car will be back in my name soon enough, i did a couple things to the car after i last posted it, i tried selling the car to pay off debt, but ended up keeping it.

i get paid in 6 day and thats when ill get my car back, and here are some pics of what it looked like last...

kdk_2362.jpg

kdk_2361.jpg

after i got it out of the imound with all the dirt on it, funny cus it sat in there for two weeks and when the guy started it, it fired up like it didnt even sit. lol

kdk_2389.jpg

kdk_2390.jpg

lol, don't underestimate the datto power. My Z starts better in -25 degree weather than my brandnew tundra does. After weeks of not touching it, Roars to life, their reliable.

Better get that payed off, thats a nice dime ;)

• 2 weeks later...

another update, i fixed some of the wiring i had temporarily done before, i cut out the plates for the cage and i was suppose to go to sac today to weld the plates to the body, but last night my driveshaft blew.... BUT I HAVE THE CAR BACK NOW. i also put a cheap pioneer deck in it and some cheap speakers so i can listen to music while going to work. other than that, i cant think of anything else at the moment, but for will be posted as i go.....

the 510keeper has the stuff you need im sure.Happy you are ok.The car looks to be amazingly str8 considering you put the rubber side up.If you need help with the sheet metal work hit me up.Ive got a welding shop just up the road in the sacramento area.Good luck man.

thanks dude, yeah i need his number, i sent him a pm, but i need a driveshaft by tonight. i have work in the morning, and the guy who i work with, doesnt work this week and hes the only one who lives near me to give me a ride....

so i been trying to pot some pics of the stuff ive done to it, but my camera is being stupid and wont upload the pics. but here are some more updates on what ive done.

i got the cigarette lighter to work, got the gas gauge working, i got both of my rear quarter window latches working, so now they pop out, i got a stereo in the car as well as a subwoofer to hear the bass on the freeway. i have a one piece racing seat, but dont know the brand, so i need to make seat brackets for it so i can put it in....

i ant really think of anything else ATM, but ill post pics of everything ive done asap....