210's UNITE!!!!!!!!!

Capital15

i need some help with tires.  ive got a b210 4 door, with stock front struts and ive got a set of snowflakes that i want to use.  my question is, is what size will work for me with the least amount of rubbing. ive heard that 185/55r14s will work on a stock set up.  ive got plans for 280zx struts and lower rearend but until than, i need new tires to pass inspection and i dont want to spend money on new 13s that i probably wont use more than a year.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i need some help with tires.  ive got a b210 4 door, with stock front struts and ive got a set of snowflakes that i want to use.  my question is, is what size will work for me with the least amount of rubbing. ive heard that 185/55r14s will work on a stock set up. 

It will. As will a 185/60-14, if it's not super low.

The only issue is when you turn all the way the tire will hit the inside.

Easy enough to adjust the steering stops to fix that.   :thumbup:

Thats hilarious, I've had them chilling in a shed for 2 years just assuming that they were 14s. In that case what are my stock options?

195/50-15 for mild/moderate low, 195/45-15 for serious low.

And I will gladly trade you some 14" wheels if you'd prefer? Been looking for a set of snowflakes for a long time...

I bought some aftermarket taillights for Stanley on ebay a while ago. I think the seller was atomboys. They're quite nice. The plug is backward but that can be fixed. There's some aftermarket headlight frames on there too for the square eye. Those required adjustments as well but were nice.

Nice, and original looking too. I don't remember that color but it has the HoneyBee sticker! I bought a new '76 back in the day, a butterscotch color. I specially like those wheel covers, mine were the honeycomb style I never liked.

Welcome to Ratsun. Please post more about your Bee.

Hey everyone,

Picked this Honey Bee off of a friend of mine a couple of days ago.

Runs and drives even after sitting for 5 years, does need a little engine work though.

(Pay no attention to the dirty garage  :lol: )

Looks a lot like the one at JCCS a few years back.  :thumbup:

jccs2009-010-john020_datsunB210HoneyBee_

And I'm very jealous.  B)

• Like 1

Anybody know if the hatchback doors are the same size as the 2-door sedan? Parts book lists the 4-door and 2-door as having the same numbers, doors, panels and glass, which seems incredibly wrong to me. I got a line on a hatchback and I want the door glass and panels but I need to know they'll fit. I think they will. Anyone know for certain?