• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

or shoot for it all like this guy, http://cgi.ebay.com/...=US_Cars_Trucks

they could have at least cleaned the rust off the airbox

for about the same price you could get a really nice 1200 http://cgi.ebay.com/...=US_Cars_Trucks

I laughed when I saw that $4,000 dollar price. A white datsun sold for $831. People are out of touch, B210's aren't worth the same as 510's. The most I've seen a B210 go for on ebay was $1400.

...and the seats are actually out of a s14 240sx i used to have. I even changed out the floor braces from the 240 so now any universal mount for a 240 will work. I really love the round front headlight, but i like the 80 tail lights better than mine.

Huh? I wish I could see the pics (stupid government computer!) Maybe you could describe it some more?

I assumed it was possible, but I was going to have to take it to a shop for some fabrication.

I have a a B310 that needs seats, and I have a set of 180SX seats, and I haven't figured out how to put them together.

• 2 weeks later...
Huh? I wish I could see the pics (stupid government computer!) Maybe you could describe it some more?

I assumed it was possible, but I was going to have to take it to a shop for some fabrication.

I have a a B310 that needs seats, and I have a set of 180SX seats, and I haven't figured out how to put them together

I was lucky at the time that i still had the 240 so i just drilled out the spot welds from the front floor brace and removed the whole

seat mounting brace. Then i cut out the one from the 210 floor. After a small amount of modification to the 240 brace i just welded

it right to the floor where the old one was(actually i moved it back a few inches cause i'm kinda tall and wanted the extra lag room).

Then i just had to make 2 little "L" brackets for the back of the seat bolts. I can post more pics for people if they want. It's pretty simple

if you have a welder and some other basic shop tools.

I was lucky at the time that i still had the 240 so i just drilled out the spot welds from the front floor brace and removed the whole seat mounting brace. Then i cut out the one from the 210 floor. After a small amount of modification to the 240 brace i just welded it right to the floor where the old one was(actually i moved it back a few inches cause i'm kinda tall and wanted the extra lag room).

Then i just had to make 2 little "L" brackets for the back of the seat bolts. I can post more pics for people if they want. It's pretty simple if you have a welder and some other basic shop tools.

Hmmm...been a while since I had any access to shop tools, but...

Now that you've rigged it up that way, do you still have decent headroom?

The 240SX seats aren't any wider than the 210 seats, are they?

Hmmm...been a while since I had any access to shop tools, but...

Now that you've rigged it up that way, do you still have decent headroom?

The 240SX seats aren't any wider than the 210 seats, are they?

i never measured the seats but i think that my 240sx seats are a little narrower than the original

210 seats. The original seats were in such poor shape i just threw them away as soon as i

could. As far as head room, i have more headroom now cause when i put the 240sx floor

brace in i trimmed it down pretty far. I am 6'4" tall; 210 lbs. and I fit very well with the new seats.

I'll try to take some pics and post them up tomorrow for people to see.