210's UNITE!!!!!!!!!

Capital15

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I definitely did not know this. Thanks for the info.

I didn't know until I traded parts. Turns out the first two years of production as well as the B210's all had a "D" so the '81 was very unique. I sill like the "D" look better though.

@ metalmonkey47 Very informative and helpful. Thanks. Can you tell me anything about the racing heritage of the 210's in Japan (weren't they badged as the 310's)? Where they just modified A-series engines or were they using a different motor all together?

Forgive me but I'm such a newb with Datsun's - however, the car in my profile photo is the exact same car that took me home from the hospital the second day I entered the world. biggrin.gif I'm still in sponge mode about these awesome machines and learning so much.

You gotta start learning somewhere right? lol

Pretty cool to have that as the pic!

As far as the JDM 210, they were badged the B310. If you look on the vin plate of a 210, it will read K(P?)B310. In some cases they were called the 140Y.

From my understanding, there were 3 BRE 210's. Only one remains. I'll find pics in a few min. The drivetrain was usually a built A series with twin carbs, hefty cam, and a crazy ported head. I heard a few occasions where they used an L20B but I don't think that was with BRE cars.

I'll do some more research later ;)

bre262.jpg

Grattanb210.jpg

not sure how many of you may live in centeral texas but the san antonio pick n pull has three or four 210s and one b210 if anyone is interested. the b210 is picked over pretty well but a couple of the 210s are still mostly in tact. dont think they have that much longer

i remember there was a guy from "kuwait" on ebay for the longest time selling grilles like that for 250. i must say seeing them on an actual car they look pretty slick. ive said it a hundred times, america really got screwed on the bumpers for most datsuns

Here some of my favorite pictures.

Oct30020.jpg

Oct30017.jpg

My Datsun Dog "BUSTER" trying to remember his password.

Oct30034.jpg

I just remembered my password, BusterB210.

CIMG0140.jpg

Oct30015.jpg

Datsun DOGS, Roxie and Dan

CIMG0143.jpg

Next set of PIC's will have 14X6 RIMS on the back only, thinking about painting the PURE...RED/Maroon color.

CIMG0136.jpg

Thats all for now.

Just my own opinion but please don't take offense to this, <_< but I'm not really feelin hood scoop, rear diffuser grill, or the paint scheme. I can't say I've ever seen a "bosozoku" 210 before. Nice score though for $500. :) I'm sure you're at the crossroads to either work with it and give it a good home and pump some sweat and money into it, or sell it for what you paid for it(or more) to someone that needs some wheels.

I like it, what year is it? Did they do anything to the inside? How about the engine?

Its a 78' , the motor is all stock, dogleg 5spd, Some a/c components are missing, as for the interior seats are nice, dash not so good, everything else really not so good.

Its a 78' , the motor is all stock, dogleg 5spd, Some a/c components are missing, as for the interior seats are nice, dash not so good, everything else really not so good.

I see you are from CALI, does it smog? or is that why you got it for $500? It's in great shape for a '78.

• Like 1