gcmustang

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a random question. You wouldnt happen to know how many of these cars there are left would you? I have seen ONE in person,and I own it,but granted,Im in Maine,where a 4 year old car is usually rusty.. I heard from a guy that there wasnt a very large number of RL's to begin with. That black car looks like it will come out nice when youre done...

I do not know how many there are but I seem to come by them fairly frequently here in oregon. The black car is getting body work done right now. I should have most of it done this weekend. Passenger side just got first coat of black paint and it looks decent but I will block it one more time and it should look really good.

• 4 weeks later...

DSC01836.jpg

DSC01837.jpg

DSC01839.jpg

Its been awhile since I added anything so I figured I should

Here are a couple picture of the front fender on the black car. The body work on the car is done just have some cutting and buffing but I had to see what the fender would look like so I went ahead and started on it. RATDAT# is working on reupholstering the rear seat and will then do the fronts I will post up some pics of the seats when done

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope I find another 411 wagon maby a cheap one that I could actually mod a little I just couldn't do it to the sss. I had. Your car looks great man, your gonna have it at canby right?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...