• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 elmerfudpucker

elmerfudpucker

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,721 posts
  • Cars:81 720KC

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:46 AM

Just bumping this back to the top due to requests, could we sticky this?

As wonderful the sound of the laughter of children...nothing beats the silence of not having any damn kids!!

Why should I manage my attitude if you don't manage your stupidity?

#22 ]2eDeYe

]2eDeYe

Bastard!

• User Administrator
  • 17,783 posts
  • Cars:78 620 KC, 77 620 KC, 72 CJ5, 04 G35 coupe mmmm

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:08 AM

Don't see why not. :)

Smokin' Joe's House of Datto's

gJv38AY.jpg
Member- *Japanese Trucking Association*

**DATSUN FAQ** ~ If ya know it, post it ~ If ya don't know it, learn it ~

ratsun.net rising sun stickers                     ratsun business cards order thread

620 KA24 Motor Mount Swap Brackets

1977 620 KingCab Deluxe KA24DE Swap - Refresh and cleanup
1978 620 kingcab 4x4 - KA24E SAS w/Dana 44 front and Toyota rear

1967 RL411 Station Wagon

Whenever I think that I'm out of my mind for putting this much time and money into an old Datsun, all I have to do is look some of your threads to know that I'm not nearly as whack as you are.

You're going to skin a few knuckles, stand up too fast and bump your head, hunt around the floor for the nuts and bolts you dropped, invent a few new cuss words and when you're finished you'll say "That wasn't so hard after all!"

#23 djflizo69

djflizo69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Cars:1985 Nissan king cab

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:30 PM

Hey Elmer, can you please post up a diagram on how you would connect the power windows along with the door locks? I have 85 720 king cab and i picked up a couple of doors that have power locks and windows and i was wondering how to hook them up to my truck. Thanks for your help!!

Posted ImageHalf a** rendering of my truck i did, A haha.

#24 elmerfudpucker

elmerfudpucker

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,721 posts
  • Cars:81 720KC

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:20 AM

Hey Elmer, can you please post up a diagram on how you would connect the power windows along with the door locks? I have 85 720 king cab and i picked up a couple of doors that have power locks and windows and i was wondering how to hook them up to my truck. Thanks for your help!!

As a side note, the relay system shown can also control a power window, but you will need one set for each window and one auto reseting breaker as the fuse, whereas the locks only require one.

Already done my good man, and pay attention to wire size, DON'T SKIMP! :geek: saving a buck or two on wire isn't worth the car fire. :crying:  Match the wire in your door or better/heavier gauge wire, and fuse or breaker everything! :ninja: SOLDER AND HEAT SHRINK IS YOUR FRIEND!  :thumbup:

take your time and I will try to check back, or PM your question directly. 

Now...BACK TO WORK YOU!  :devil:

As wonderful the sound of the laughter of children...nothing beats the silence of not having any damn kids!!

Why should I manage my attitude if you don't manage your stupidity?

#25 tubbedbaggedstockfloored65

tubbedbaggedstockfloored65

• PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Cars:75 620,76 620 ,75 710,96 k1500

Posted 01 December 2015 - 02:46 PM

I'd like to do this to my datsun 620 any diagrams, picturesb or info on that swap?

#26 justin 620

justin 620

• PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Cars:'79 Datsun 620 K.C. '87 VW Scirocco 16v '80 Datsun 720 K.C.

Posted 01 June 2016 - 12:20 AM

Do the manual locks still work with these installed?

I like my chicken rare

#27 Laecaon

Laecaon

Mormon? or just moral?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,035 posts
  • Cars:71 Wagon decommissioned, 02 BMW 325iT

Posted 05 June 2016 - 12:12 PM

Yes.

Signature.jpg

#28 OSCAR_51072

OSCAR_51072

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Cars:1972 510

Posted 27 November 2017 - 04:24 PM

How can i see the pictures??

#29 datzenmike

datzenmike

KING RAT

• User Administrator
  • 70,316 posts
  • Cars:'74 710 sedan, '76 710. prevoius... '78 620, '71 521, '68 510 new '76 B-210

Posted 27 November 2017 - 04:43 PM

What happened was Photobucket is now unusable and all pictures are now not able to show here. You can try this patch that sort of corrects the problem. But Photobucket is now kaput.

I've got some news,

I finally finished the firefox extension, here is the URL to download it -> https://drive.google...TE1INEVOSnNTSms

You just have to install it manualy, you can follow the 3rd method on following tutorial -> http://www.wikihow.c...efox-Extensions

Since someone asked me for a Safari extension I'll make one too. ;)

Hi again guys.

I've finished the chrome extension. Since I do not have a developer account I did not publish the extension to the chrome webstore.

I've created a zip file and upload it to my google drive. If someone wants to use the extension here is the URL -> https://drive.google...U19EalZ4Y0hFUFU

To install it you'll need to to it manually, you can follow this the Method 1 in this tutorial -> https://blog.hunter....nsion-manually/

Tomorrow I'll probably upload the extension for the Firefox browser until then if someone finds any pages where you can't see the images from Photobucket leave me a message of what page it's so I can fix take a look and fix any problem the extension may have.

Until then have a good one ;)

Posted Image