1985 720 $400

Picked this up with the intention of parting it out, multiple people showed an interest in restoring it to its past glory. So, if someone wants it come get it, $400 firm - I'm sure I could get more out of parts but for the cause I'd let it go cheap. It does need quite alot of work but if this style is your thing more power to you.

Been sitting since 2000, Arizona title, was told it would run with new coils but never tried, walkthru canopy/bed. Front hydraulics, 1 pump, currently stuck down, haven't tried to fix.

I really need cash to finish the 521 by Canby, but would be interested in trades for: L4 side draft set-up, bucket seats, 520 metal dash, etc. make an offer I might not know what I need, also need an air compressor.

Truck is in Milwaukie, Oregon

IMG_5109.jpg

IMG_5107.jpg

hood.jpg

IMG_5114.jpg

IMG_5111.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave was going to come down and look at it a while back, but he had some problems with his truck.

note: as it sits with the hydros down, you would need to either get them up or rig something up to put it on a trailer, it was way too low to get onto my trailer so I had to pay a flatbed tow truck to move it.

• 3 weeks later...

Very cool I am glad to see it is going to get put back on the road. I would have love to taken it and got her goin again, But I just have one to many projects right now...Keep us posted on the rebuild/ resurection best of luck....I want to see some interior pics from back in the day....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.