to those concerned

for the past several weeks my family and i have been thru a tough situation, my brother in law suffered a heart attack(congestive heart failure)it is when your lungs and the heart sack fill with body fluids and can not disapate the fluid, he was on a comeback and then his system shut down, he is now again on a come back, he is stable and at home, everything seems to be goin ok, the doctors switched his medication around and he is doing much better.

the reason for this message is as follows, i have some bussiness deals with some of you all, and i just want to assure everyone that all is well, i am not ignoring any one or flaking out on any one, my family comes first, i hope that everyone can understand this, it has taken me a few days to get messages back to you all, and i do have pictures waiting to be uploaded on the parts we discussed, please understand that my bro in law and i were friends and bussiness partners for many years, and my concern is for my family, i know how much we all value our rides, and i can assure you that i too value all of your friendships , so again give me a couple more days to sort everything out and it will be all back to normal..thx tom

• Like 2
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes...Family comes first. I was a bit impatient with Tom as I didn't understand his predicament and feel bad about that. He will come through and does communicate well. Wish his Brother In-Law well.

--Paul

he is stable and at home, everything seems to be goin ok, the doctors switched his medication around and he is doing much better.

please understand that ... my concern is for my family

good to hear there is improvement!

:thumbup:

if some of you dont understand... <_<

thank you all for the great wishes, i will let my family know, that my ratsun family is behind us as always, GOD bless you all, and again thx tom