sr20det 77' 620

vegas_datsun

does anyone have info on doing a sr swap in the 620? i seen the thread with the guy that did the 240 cross member but i dont wanna go that route with the install. so far the motor bolts to the stock mounts but sits a little high in the rear. looks like i might have to cut or hammer the firewall up some to get it to fit. if anyone has info it would be greatly appreciated

• Like 1
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trucks have a cross brace in the middle/front of the oil pan and a steering cross rod between the steering box and the idler arm just in front of that. The oil pick up tube is at the back of the oil pan, (rear sump) where it is deepest. How did you get the SR20, which I believe has a front sump oil pan, to clear this?

• Like 1

Is there room for a radiator and fans up front? What year truck do you have? These are my last questions... Thanks and I don't know how to change the title... sad.gif

with a stock radiator and electric fan it fits. (but spxcae between it slim) about 2 inches. its cool questions al good thing

• Like 3