710 wagon stuff

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have only seen one 710 wagon in town and it was being driven not parted out....anyone with 710 parts should PM me. I dont want to type it all out seeing as i doubt i'll get a response anyways.

What all are you needing? A junkyard find or two could be a couple of keystrokes away.

the plastic cover for the steering colum and the turn signal deal there too. and a couple of rear door trim pieces. theres more but im drawing a blank

I wonder if the column cover is the same shape as the 610. I have a 610 top, with a small 3/16" hole for a tach I mounted years ago.

Turn signal switch? I *may* have one extra for a 610. I believe those to be interchangable between the 610 and 710.

Rear door trim pieces I know for a fact are different between the 610 and the 710. I like the 610 stuff, but it is very fragile. The 710 stuff is way more durable.

Let me know. :)

this one is obvious

26399_414523911583_612421583_5287306_619970_n.jpg

I am sure the 610 halves will work. Now just to find the bottom half...

As for the trim, that will be 710 wagon specific. If I come up on one, I will try to get the trim for you.

I am sure the 610 halves will work. Now just to find the bottom half...

As for the trim, that will be 710 wagon specific. If I come up on one, I will try to get the trim for you.

I have half the steering colum cover, not sure if it's top or bottom, car is having some issues again/still so it stayed home today i'll have to check after 4 or when Kelly wakes up

and the picture with the circle i was trying to point out the turn signal deal there. i have no idea what to call that damn thing but it's causing my right turn signal to not work.

I've got all the glass for a '75 710 wagon, also the front struts with hubs, a few marker lights and one taillight, think I still have the license plate/hatch handle as well. Left over from an engine donor some twenty odd years ago. No interior parts though.

and the picture with the circle i was trying to point out the turn signal deal there. i have no idea what to call that damn thing but it's causing my right turn signal to not work.

That's the turn signal switch assembly. I need to find my extra, but I know I have it.

oh awesome

I will be heading up through Oregon next week. I found the turn signal switch and the upper and lower steering wheel halves.

Hows $40 for everything plus a little towards gas for delivery?

i just remembered one of the things i spaced....really annoying.....

the plastic joint piece for the wiper arm to the motor. My wipers went crazy and snapped it. <_< i know the right year of 620 has the same piece there, around 77...maybe only 77 i dont know. i found one at a junkyard but it broke too, i could ask a dealership but it seems like such a silly piece to ask for.

i just remembered one of the things i spaced....really annoying.....

the plastic joint piece for the wiper arm to the motor. My wipers went crazy and snapped it. <_< i know the right year of 620 has the same piece there, around 77...maybe only 77 i dont know. i found one at a junkyard but it broke too, i could ask a dealership but it seems like such a silly piece to ask for.

I cannot take credit for this one, but I will give credit where credit is due... (drumroll please)

SublimeDatsun610 found that some minor drilling on the wiper arm allows for HELP product number 49449 to work for you.

Hope this helps

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.