Ratsun shifter knob. See first page for ordering info

would you be able to bring one to Canby for me and I can pay ya cash there?

Yeah, i am pretty sure i will be heading down there for the show. Not sure if i will drive the goon or not, dont know if i could handle the road noise for that long. But if nothing else i will send them with Jeff H.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i am pretty sure i will be heading down there for the show. Not sure if i will drive the goon or not, dont know if i could handle the road noise for that long. But if nothing else i will send them with Jeff H.

sweet :lol:

would you be able to bring one to Canby for me and I can pay ya cash there?

so are they white or black balls?

cant decide... may need 1 of each! :)

1 white for sure! all black logo.

bring my balls to canby, two!!!

so are they white or black balls?

cant decide... may need 1 of each! smile.gif

1 white for sure! all black logo.

bring my balls to canby, two!!!

The balls are white. There are 2 styles, one black with no red in it and one black logo with red eyes, red mouth and red ears........

IMG_4238.jpg

The balls are white. one black with no red in it

one of those please!

drilled & tapped, a bit off center (180*) from the rat head, tilted forward :)

i can send payment now and pick up @ canby, so no $$hipping (& hopefully install! ;) )

if the shifters are that different ill confirm, but its going on the stock dogleg shifter

• 5 months later...

Ok so here we go again.

So the story with these things is nothing good. THe one i had in my truck, the logo rubed off. SO these ones are dead to me( the que ball shifter Knob). But i have some new ones that i think everyone will like. And the logo will not be going anywhere. I have 7 each of the new ones, See below

I will place another order if more people want one of these. The colors availble for the next order will be, green, red,purple,blue,white, orange ( this may change it depends on qty of whats ordered) The logo will always be black. THey will cost 30 dollars plus shipping. I will drill and tap them for your specific application if you would like me to. If anyone local wants one i can meet ya somewhere or i can give them to Icehouse and he can meet up with ya.

1027001259a.jpg

1027001259.jpg

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.