Maroon 510 crash

dreadni

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know him either, but just wanted to say that I hope he gets better soon. My thoughts are with him and his family...

+1

I have seen pics of the car. Its gorgeous. But cars are easily replaced, people are not. My prayers go out to him for a full and speedy recovery.

Honestly man who cares who fault it was. Could he be racing or an accident or whatever. It's common sense that a 510 has no chance against a big rig. Well I really just hope he is ok. If it was his fault then I hope he learns his lesson. But that is not what is important right now.

I agree on setting up a donation site. Who knows how to make a site?

Let me know.

I think we should do a meet at Nicks or some other spot and have a donation box set up to

help him get another 510. I'm sure he is going to pull out of it soon. He is young and looks

to be in pretty good shape.

There must be someone on this site that can set up a web site for donations. Alot of you guys are

nerdy computer types. :D

I think we should do a meet at Nicks or some other spot and have a donation box set up to

help him get another 510. I'm sure he is going to pull out of it soon. He is young and looks

to be in pretty good shape.

There must be someone on this site that can set up a web site for donations. Alot of you guys are

nerdy computer types. :D

Is he on any forums? If so he just may have a paypal account. (someone might of have bought something from him and paid with it)

We could secretly start dumping money into it. :D

• Like 1

Is he on any forums? If so he just may have a paypal account. (someone might of have bought something from him and paid with it)

We could secretly start dumping money into it. :D

I like that idea! Or we can set one up FOR him and greet him with a nice big check one day :P

He would probably dance for joy.

I like that idea! Or we can set one up FOR him and greet him with a nice big check one day :P

He would probably dance for joy.

hahh.

Well has anyone bought anything from him through paypal? Check your history and get us his email.

I have some $ ready to send over.

72nismo will be talking to his brother about the generosity that's been offered on this forum. We will see if we can set-up some direct fund through a bank so that there will be no charges or fees involved. We'll keep everyone posted.

He was actually going to the meet at Nick's two weeks ago, but his nephews' birthday party kept him in San Diego. If you look at the past Nick's videos, he is in them.

To show how dedicated a 510 guy he was, he actually went to the San Diego guys caravan meeting spot at 5:00am just to hit "Cars and Coffee" in Irvine with them and then drive all the way back to the party. Probably about a 3 hour commute. Since he just moved back to San Diego from Huntington Beach, he wasn't aware the SD guys decided to skip the "Cars and Coffee" and meet up at 10:00am instead.

72nismo will be talking to his brother about the generosity that's been offered on this forum. We will see if we can set-up some direct fund through a bank so that there will be no charges or fees involved. We'll keep everyone posted.

He was actually going to the meet at Nick's two weeks ago, but his nephews' birthday party kept him in San Diego. If you look at the past Nick's videos, he is in them.

To show how dedicated a 510 guy he was, he actually went to the San Diego guys caravan meeting spot at 5:00am just to hit "Cars and Coffee" in Irvine with them and then drive all the way back to the party. Probably about a 3 hour commute. Since he just moved back to San Diego from Huntington Beach, he wasn't aware the SD guys decided to skip the "Cars and Coffee" and meet up at 10:00am instead.

Damn San Diego guys. lol.