Maroon 510 crash

dreadni

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, its horrible to hear about this... nice guy, and a beautiful car, it just sucks all the way around. My heart goes out to both him and his friends and family.

The fact that hes in good health goes a long way to a quick and complete recovery.

My brother had an accident and sustained a major head injury a few years back, I pray that this guy has better results but if it gets rough have his family get in touch with the nearest chapter of NAMI www.nami.org/ They offer among other things a support group for the family and friends and are extremely familiar in dealing with traumatic brain injury. If nothing else it will let them know that they are not alone in this situation.

My mom is very active in NAMI here in spokane so if they want more information on this send me an IM and I will get some more info for them.

Just saw 2 blurry pics of his car at the impound yard. Looks like the point of impact was on the drivers' side pillar. The entire door back to the rear quarter panel is completely wrecked. The right rear wheel looks to have been struck also. The driver seat appears to be completely intact and in its original position, which is a great sign. The roof is also warped on the drivers side. The harness and roll cage looks like it did its job in protecting the driver.

The front fender and the rear bumper looks to be completely intact. Considering the collision was with a big rig, it could have been much worse.

He will need a new chassis and a rear wheel. Other than that, everything else could be salvaged from this car. He wanted to re-paint it before JCCS 2010 anyways. lol

Just heard as I was typing that he is moving his head around. Reflexes improving and now moving his head.....Keep fighting AOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully he will wake up from all this with just one GIGANTIC HEADACHE. lol

Good to hear his status is improving!! I think plans for a nice rollcage are going to start for my sunny RIGHT NOW.

• Like 1

Just saw 2 blurry pics of his car at the impound yard. Looks like the point of impact was on the drivers' side pillar. The entire door back to the rear quarter panel is completely wrecked. The right rear wheel looks to have been struck also. The driver seat appears to be completely intact and in its original position, which is a great sign. The roof is also warped on the drivers side. The harness and roll cage looks like it did its job in protecting the driver.

The front fender and the rear bumper looks to be completely intact. Considering the collision was with a big rig, it could have been much worse.

He will need a new chassis and a rear wheel. Other than that, everything else could be salvaged from this car. He wanted to re-paint it before JCCS 2010 anyways. lol

Just heard as I was typing that he is moving his head around. Reflexes improving and now moving his head.....Keep fighting AOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not Knowing Him, But I am Glad To Hear That His Condition Is Improving. We're Hoping To Get To Know Him When He Gets His Full Recovery.

I'm not one to post much on Ratsun... But this is for a worthty cause.... We will be seeing Aole at more Datsun events... I know he will be pulling through...

oh shit!!!

my prayers are there for him!

so glad to hear hes showing signs of improvement!

Considering the collision was with a big rig, it could have been much worse.

He wanted to re-paint it

@ eagle rock last month

4482517947_b6cf343f6a_b.jpg

As of last night I left at about 9pm they hadn't tread the MRI results yet. When I saw him I saw him moving his arm, leg and a little movement of head. Head injuries like this are just about waiting for for him to wake up. There is nothing the doctors can do. So I am pretty sure when the swelling goes down he will pop right up and start dancing like he loved to do. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics:

LBG

As of last night I left at about 9pm they hadn't tread the MRI results yet. When I saw him I saw him moving his arm, leg and a little movement of head. Head injuries like this are just about waiting for for him to wake up. There is nothing the doctors can do. So I am pretty sure when the swelling goes down he will pop right up and start dancing like he loved to do. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics:

LBG

good to hear...dude is way cool....