SWDP 3rd Annual Bar-B-Que IMPORTANT CHANGE

Steroid

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The meet spot will be here... From 7:00 am to around 7:30 am... Then we head up to the BBQ I hope around 8am to 8:30 am...

400 N Lakeview Ave, Anaheim, CA 92807 (Mobil Station Anaheim Hills)

meet.jpg

My brothers cell is (310)-sven 5 sex-525fve....

Thanks...

I also have a "small" meet spot in the Torrance area. Its the strawberry square around 6:30.... That is on Vermont and Rosecrans in the jack in the box. In Gardena.

1000 W Rosecrans Ave

Gardena, CA 90247-2639

As is already apparent...OL YELLER aint gonna make it!!!! As Mark can tell everyone

I have a "co Pilot" with health issues and as of this morning he is a no go!!!

Sorry to once again have to miss all of youse guys...have a good time and take a bunch

of pictures for Ray and I..........Be seein ya down the road........RON

It was great seeing everyone out there! Sorry I had to leave early but my family called ( and I hadn't seen my boy in a while and he wanted Daddy). My trip home was an adventure. Needle was borderline red on the temp the whole way and any steep hills it would sputter like it wasn't getting gas (vapor lock?). so before the next big trip I got some issues to deal with. Hope everyone else made it home ok - mike

Hello I wanted to thank Guy, Steroid, & Pacific Coast Datsun for a great time buy all. I had a great time talking with all the Datsun people and looking at all the trucks, roadsters & cars. Beautiful & each one had it's own personality from The TLC each owner gave their Datsun.

There were several people that wanted contact information for parts.

Please email me with your request & I will do my best to provide contact information for the parts we discussed.

My email,

charlie69@cox.net

If anyone knows how to contact the owner of the NL with the Z24 5 speed that was at the BBQ yesterday please give him my email address.

James from Alabama hope you & your new little 521 get home safely.

It was well worth the drive from Phoenix for this SWDP BBQ. Defenitely on my schedule for next year.

Here are a couple of the companies that I remember people ask for.

Lenses

Clauss Studios (760) 949-6659 Greg Clauss M-F 7-3pm PST 17925 Ranchero Rd. Hesperia CA 92345 ClaussStudios@aol.com

Fuel Reguletors/filters (Carburetor only) 0 to 5 lbs adjustable

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110588063630&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AVRI

Thank you again.

As is already apparent...OL YELLER aint gonna make it!!!! As Mark can tell everyone

I have a "co Pilot" with health issues and as of this morning he is a no go!!!

Sorry to once again have to miss all of youse guys...have a good time and take a bunch

of pictures for Ray and I..........Be seein ya down the road........RON

sorry we missed you Ron!

You know all the years I have been involved with Mini Truckin,,,,that right there defines what it is all about for me....I am for sure next year going toi be there, The trucks all rolling together, the BBQ....the Nissan lot shot, this is the shit...we have nothing even close to that up here. I am complety envious of you all that got to partake in this event.....

One Question...Is that Mark on the Big Wheel roliing around....??? Also Tell Gman to raise that bed floor in his 620 and lay that sucker to that ground......

Look like you all had a great time and I wish I was there......I miss that kind of cruisin and hangin out., brings back memories of the good old days....Steroid, and Pac Coast Kudos to you both for the hard work....