Juke

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

from nissannews.com

The compact Juke, which was inspired by the Nissan Qazana concept car, was designed and developed to give customers a sporty crossover alternative to traditional small hatchback vehicles. In North America, Juke will join a strong tradition of Nissan crossovers -- including the popular Nissan Murano and Rogue -- in providing both dynamic style and an exhilarating driving experience.

The new Juke is highlighted by a highly distinctive design, which includes a robust stance, high waistline, complex curves, coupe-like profile and aggressive wheels and tires. The bold interior design features a wide center console that takes its inspiration from a motorcycle fuel tank.

nissan_juke_20__mid.jpg

nissan_juke_12__mid.jpg

Ugh... The front end is hideous. Too many lights and not spaced properly. The grille looks like it was stolen from the Dodge Challenger, except for the lights embedded in it.

Interior is OK. Rear not too bad. Not quite as fugly as the Cube. Cube would look better with the roof cut off.

I think my biggest problem with today's cars is the integrated bumpers. Yes, they blend in nicely, but I for one don't like that look plus I'd rather have something that can take a 2MPH bump without shattering all the paint off... or a 5MPH bump and just have to replace the bumper and not all the sheet metal around it.

Really?...... really?........ I mean seriously? .. Who gets paid to design this crap?

So they took a versa..... raised it a few inches ........ and added 6 extra headlights

Really?

newer-uglier-versa2010.bmp.jpg

There..... I fixed it...... in ten minutes......... ... .. but now it just looks like a lowered versa

Crossover cars are just dumb! What is the point of AWD and so much ground clearance... The average person doesn't need any of that. What a waist.

On the turbo note, I read in my "Modern Automotive Engineering" mag I get they are saying that all cars are going direct cylinder injection and turbo's on a small displacement engine by 2016. Kinda cool I guess

Crossover cars are just dumb! What is the point of AWD and so much ground clearance... The average person doesn't need any of that. What a waist.

On the turbo note, I read in my "Modern Automotive Engineering" mag I get they are saying that all cars are going direct cylinder injection and turbo's on a small displacement engine by 2016. Kinda cool I guess

Well that means turbos will be cheap and everyone will have them...Don't know if thats good or not :huh:

New model training is coming up for the leaf so I will actually have an opinion soon. More cars sold = more cars through the service dept. Honestly I've not liked just about all of them when they first come out, then I work on 'em for a few years and they grow on you...... Except the Cube, god I hate the look of that thing. I like symmetry.