Dastsun Bluebird Coupe Taillights

I was thinking the same thing. The lights you are selling were new but now they are not since they have been on you car for some time?

They look sweet. Why replace them?

Cause I have three new sets plus this one and only one car to put them on.. Does that answer your?????'S.. The new one's I got I Paid $1500 a set back in 98, 12 years ago!!.... Seriously man! From the guy who's getting top $$ for his NOS parts?? I Coulda easily posted on your thread HEY I GOT 4 NOS BUMPERS WITH THE NOS LIGHTS FOR $1000 SHIPPED (WHICH I ACTUALLY DO BY THE WAY) I've seen these lights go for $2500 a set NOS in the box!! So Y do you think these aren't worth $1300??? AND I DIDN'T PUT ANYWHERE IN THE AD THAT THESE ARE NOS IF I DID PLEASE POINT IT OUT! AND IF THEY WHERE NOS I WOULD BE ASKING MORE $$$ I'll make sure I put my 2 cents in when I see you FS post!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just curious not trying to start anything.... If you put these lights new out of the box on your car... and you have a new in the box set that your replacing these with... why are you replacing these lights for the new set? what am i missing here?

Cause I have three new sets plus this one and only one car to put them on.. Does that answer your?????'S.. AND THE LIGHTS WHERE ACTUALLY PUT ON THE CAR BY THE PREVIOUS OWNER ROTARY MIKE!!! WHO ALSO USED TO WORK ON MY CAR!!! AND YES I SAW HIM TAKE THE LIGHTS OUT OF THE BOXES AND PUT THEM ON!!! But if these don't sell I will happily put these back on!! Trying to sell stuff to fund one of my two projects OK?? HONESTLY JUST POSTING THE QUESTION ALREADY STARTS THE IMPLICATION OF THE VALIDITY OF THIS POSTING!! I'VE SOLD A LOT OF STUFF TO PEOPLE HERE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM!! If you're not trying to start something here don't you think a PM would have been appropriate instead of posting here for all to see??

Cause I have three new sets plus this one and only one car to put them on.. Does that answer your?????'S.. The new one's I got I Paid $1500 a set back in 98, 12 years ago!!.... Seriously man! From the guy who's getting top $$ for his NOS parts?? I Coulda easily posted on your thread HEY I GOT 4 NOS BUMPERS WITH THE NOS LIGHTS FOR $1000 SHIPPED (WHICH I ACTUALLY DO BY THE WAY) I've seen these lights go for $2500 a set NOS in the box!! So Y do you think these aren't worth $1300??? AND I DIDN'T PUT ANYWHERE IN THE AD THAT THESE ARE NOS IF I DID PLEASE POINT IT OUT! AND IF THEY WHERE NOS I WOULD BE ASKING MORE $$$ I'll make sure I put my 2 cents in when I see you FS post!

Man, take it easy. I think you totally misunderstood what I was asking.

I said, "The lights you are selling were new but now they are not since they have been on you car for some time?

They look sweet. Why replace them?"

What I was trying to say was that the ones on the car look like new and if it was my car, I would be happy with them. I didn't say they are not worth the money. I didn't say anything about what they are worth.

If I was in the market for a clean set, I would be all over them. I just didn't understand why you would want to replace a sweet set like those on the car with a brand new set when you could hardly see any difference.

And yes, I think a new set is worth $2500 if someone is looking for them. If I were you, I would probably sell a new set for $2500 and keep the near new set that are already on the car.

I hope this explains what I was asking.

I am one 510 guy that certainly knows and appreciates the value of rare and NOS 510 parts. I hope you get what you are asking for too. You deserve any profit you can make on them.

Good Luck With The Sale.

Man, take it easy. I think you totally misunderstood what I was asking.

I said, "The lights you are selling were new but now they are not since they have been on you car for some time?

They look sweet. Why replace them?"

What I was trying to say was that the ones on the car look like new and if it was my car, I would be happy with them. I didn't say they are not worth the money. I didn't say anything about what they are worth.

If I was in the market for a clean set, I would be all over them. I just didn't understand why you would want to replace a sweet set like those on the car with a brand new set when you could hardly see any difference.

And yes, I think a new set is worth $2500 if someone is looking for them. If I were you, I would probably sell a new set for $2500 and keep the near new set that are already on the car.

I hope this explains what I was asking.

I am one 510 guy that certainly knows and appreciates the value of rare and NOS 510 parts. I hope you get what you are asking for too. You deserve any profit you can make on them.

Good Luck With The Sale.

Simply because these would be more obtainable than an NOS set Price wise! I have more sets than I need and only one car to put them on. And lastly cause I will be putting all new parts on this car when it comes back from paint So i figured what the heck sell the set that came on the car and put a new set on it which will leave me with 2 new NOS sets in the box.. BUT IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN A SET IN THE BOX I'LL GLADLY SELL THEM TO FOR $2500 And I'll keep the used set no problem..

Simply because these would be more obtainable than an NOS set Price wise! I have more sets than I need and only one car to put them on. And lastly cause I will be putting all new parts on this car when it comes back from paint So i figured what the heck sell the set that came on the car and put a new set on it which will leave me with 2 new NOS sets in the box.. BUT IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN A SET IN THE BOX I'LL GLADLY SELL THEM TO FOR $2500 And I'll keep the used set no problem..

That makes sense. Especially in this economy.

I am glad we cleared that up. Didn't know you were painting the car. It looks sweet to me.

Someone should snatch up those sweet BB tail lights.

As I said before, if I wanted a set, I would buy them.

GLWTS

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.