Dastsun Bluebird Coupe Taillights

Selling a set of Datsun Bluebird Taillights they are used but in NEAR NEW CONDITION!! They where purchased new in the box and installed it the car pictured below!! If you want show condition tail lights complete with bulb harnesses and rubbers this is the set for you!!!! They have now been removed from the car and stored in a box if you need any more pics PM for them and I will provide them but be a serious interested buyer!!! Selling cause I have a brand new set in the box to put on the car.. To find a set in better condition you would need to find a new in the box set!! Price is $1300......Shipping costs not included!!

P1010088.jpg

P1010089.jpg

This car was once a track car with a high HP 13b ROTARY TURBO now GOING TURBO SR

Blue510.jpg

BLUE5101-1.jpg

Blue5102.jpg

My 4dr; my other pride and joy!!

Red4dr1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn that is a sexy dime....made it my screen saver...shit you could sell anything for any price with this dime in the pic.....

anyway sss510 does the tails come with flashers,seals all the goodies....

i just dis my taxes ,but its 7-15 days out, id love those ... i just talked to yhe old lady bout pickn these up and her first words were ....you need to sale that car..grow up...lol....never

damn that is a sexy dime....made it my screen saver...shit you could sell anything for any price with this dime in the pic.....

anyway sss510 does the tails come with flashers,seals all the goodies....

i just dis my taxes ,but its 7-15 days out, id love those ... i just talked to yhe old lady bout pickn these up and her first words were ....you need to sale that car..grow up...lol....never

Everything except the Sequential flasher's I only have one set for my car; but I can have my friend try and find you some flasher's in Japan for an additional fee of $150-200 bucks!! :cool:

• Like 1

SSS510, that was my favorite 510 back in the day!!! When it went up on Ebay I dreamed of buying it :) You should start a project thread :)

Thanks Icehouse ;) for the compliments!! I might just do a project thread here keep a look out!! Meanwhile these lights still looking for a new home....

• Like 1

ok so having this car as my screen saver wasnt the best idea, all i think about are these lights...lol so when you said comes with everthing but the flashers did you mean gaskets, pigtails, can i get pics of the back sides.....not tryn to waste your time but im really wanting these lights and saving up like crazy....

just curious not trying to start anything.... If you put these lights new out of the box on your car... and you have a new in the box set that your replacing these with... why are you replacing these lights for the new set? what am i missing here?

just curious not trying to start anything.... If you put these lights new out of the box on your car... and you have a new in the box set that your replacing these with... why are you replacing these lights for the new set? what am i missing here?

I was thinking the same thing. The lights you are selling were new but now they are not since they have been on you car for some time?

They look sweet. Why replace them?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.