JCCS show 2007

Route66mikeguy3.jpg

Rotue66mikeguy1.jpg

Here is Funtana and Guy Gray's wrapkitted V6 powered 620 at San Bernardino last year. I will not be bringing Funtana this year so Guy will have to hold down the green!!!!!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Awesome, i got my email today to......

Read Message

Move to:

Prev | Next

From: PR - Japanese Classic Car Show Add to Addresses Block Sender

Date: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 10:15 PM

To: Japanese Classic Car Show - Registration- Add to Addresses

Subject: You are in!! JCCS 07

Size: 8 KB

~ This message has been sent because you are in JCCS 2007~

Hello!

This e-mail is again to confirm that your vehicle is registered with 3rd Annual Japanese Classic Car Show on Oct.6th.

Please wait for another " LETTER" that will be mailed to you 1-2 weeks before the show. You will see all the directions/Registration number etc. in that letter.

If your friends are still just planning to register their "Q-sha".... please encourage them to take advantage of the Early Registration, that is open only 2 more days! (Late Registration will start on Sep.1st) ** There is a possibility for cars to be a Stand-By status after Aug.31. thanks for understandings!**

http://www.japaneseclassiccarshow.com

** Please be aware ***

Due to the fact that our Japanese classic cars become "in a bad mood" against our effort.... If there are ANY changes you must make, such as "tow the car" or "change vehicles".... please contact JCCSA AT LEAST 4 days before the show. By failing to do so will risk your smooth entry, and we might need you to stand-by at the gate in the morning of the show: because JCCS assigns the parking spot for each models by specific numbers of the cars registered. Also, TOWING vehicles will have specific direction to enter their display cars smoothly into the show.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

JCCS - Registration

Japanese Classic Car Show Association

P.O.Box 1400, Hawaiian Gardens, CA 90716

Phone: 562-472-4562

FAX: 562-402-7579

Alright guys I just received my "you are in" notice from JCCS, Has anyone else received theirs yet?

Yep got mine yesterday also...................man I hope the weather is as nice as it has been the last couple of years....but, then again we are right next to the water, so this extreme heat should not be a problem....c-ya

im in w/ the 2 dr :D

there is a norcal caravan coming down sat and im hopefully hooking up with them in ventura to LB.

Right on! Id like to meet up with you guys but im coming up from SD. Id like to meet all the Ratsun guys who show up & maybe do a group pic like we did last year:D

P1010106.jpg

L to R Hideki [works for truck trends mag], Me, Steroid, Ryan [in SD], Greg slay [steroids friend. Sorry we couldnt find Ron & son for this pic.

Right on! Id like to meet up with you guys but im coming up from SD. Id like to meet all the Ratsun guys who show up & maybe do a group pic like we did last year:D

P1010106.jpg

L to R Hideki [works for truck trends mag], Me, Steroid, Ryan [in SD], Greg slay [steroids friend. Sorry we couldnt find Ron & son for this pic.

sorry we missed the photo...we will be able to get a group shot like that this year though...I hope we need a really wide lense if everyone shows....

Hi Guys............. Well, I got mine too, butttttttttttttt, the dually is at the "trust me but it will take a little while bodyshop"!!!!! I dropped it off yesterday. After the guy said He could at least have it in primer "it looks a lot rougher then in the pictures" I was told. After discussion I was then told that there is a good chance that it woun't be done even in primer only by Resolutions!! It was 117 degrees and I just left it there. Now there is some nice iron sitting inside being done but His bread and butter, like most shops anymore, is insurance jobs. "I'll squeeze it in when I can" I was told. I still have a month left......... Should I leave the truck and have it done right or keep running around looking for a bodyman. Terie tells Me that "I have waited this long, have it done right" but I have other thoughts. It will now spend the weekend there and I'll make a decision on Tuesday. What are Your guys thoughts? There MUST be somebody over here that WANTS TO WORK. This is the craziest place I've ever lived to try to get anything done by anyone. At least My welder guru, and friend, Rich has come through. Whatever happened to truth and trust?????? Anyway, it might be that Funtana will be coming instead. Bummer.

Mike, Personal opinion here, but, I agree with Terie...you have waited a long time and "doing it right" should be the watchword...yes, that is a bummer, but, if you trust this guy and are willing to wait a little while...the results will be what you envisioned in the first place...again, just my personal opinion...still c-ya at Long Beach tho HUH? Ron

Mike i know to get the dually all straight & in primer will probably take more than 1 month. If this shop gives you a decent price & you feel ok with them doing the work i say keep it there & it'll be ready for Reso in Dec. At least you have Funtana in show condition which always turns heads.

I am! Ill be coming up the 5 north to the 405 north. Maybe somewhere right where the 5 & 405 meet? Im sure Steroid will be coming across the 10 & Ron is right there in Chino.

As we get closer to the date..only 5 more Saturdays...we CAN set up a meet if someone has an idea...Jason is coming down from Hesperia..so coming out the 60 should/would not be a problem...actually the 10 Freeway is 5 miles north of me...but..well anyone have an idea where to meet and maybe convoy...I would think we are talkin about 6 a.m. or so...Ron

Sounds good guys, Just drop me a PM and we can arrange a time and place. How early do the gates open?

Seems to me the gates open at 7:30...Mark do you remember...hey how dumb can i be?...i think the JCCS press release has the time on it....

I will be staying in the Fullerton area. Just west of Harbor above the 91. Not sure just yet on My truck plans. Man, I'd love to caravan if I get a rolling/stopping vehicle. I have always trailered My truck in. But to caravan this year....................... THAT would be awesome!! I'll let You guys know.