Hello, People.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jason,Hi Mike,

I am so sick of rain we get too much of it here,I know what you mean by not getting the datsun fix in ,tends to give major withdrawels,shakes etc :D

I need a fix so I started a new truck project with my bro. This one is deep, it may not be a 510 but its close :D

P.S. I hate the rain to

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Lou? Is this lou from VIDE? I see there is a few people from V.I. on here but who are you all? and where on V.I. are you guys from? I'm in Nanaimo.

Hi Eric,Was from vide yes man,(now from 510club;) )

How is it going Eric.

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Going real good man U? you still at mansashitholes resteraunt? we should hook up one of these days. I have some 510 stuff kicking around and i'm cleaning out my old shop caused i moved so gotta get rid of some stuff.

Its going great man,I walked off the job there in oct ,the new owners there are as stupid as they get(too bad I was the manager )but whatever,new job soon new Province ,Do you still have the grey bomb?? you still have my cell number? 619-8 I will let you figure the last 3 numbers out LOL;)

a 72 wagon thats been beat-down hard by the ex...:mad:

L20b stroker. looking (again-3x) for a good L20b or Z22s block (hainz still has me beat in bad blocks)

IF anyone has one close, im in need :D

$$commited so dont bother, and this is the last piece before the build starts

i am also selling my red wagon to buy a 2dr (my first) w/a LZ24 hybrid w/ socal winning race history (a few people know of it)

Hi, I'm ggzilla and I am a datsunholic. What do I need to do to get well?
If you are a Datsunholic, then you ARE well. A well adjusted auto enthusiast with a canny eye on the budget, & that's just who Datsuns were made for.

The 1200 is a future classic that doesn't rip the heart out of your wallet.

"Make Datsun 1200 your first GREAT car." ............................ [You like that one David]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK boys & girls, I'm a newby on this forum, but far from being a newby when it comes to Datsuns. My personal rides have been Datsuns exclusively since 1980 & I recently traded my 810 wagon with my oldest son for his 1973 Datsun 1200 coupe. My second son drives a 120Y [b210] & my daughter, a Nissan front drive something or other.

As for my wife's car, well, we don't talk about that.

The car that prevented me from making a terrible mistake with some other, lesser marque, was my 1968 B10 with 1200 GX motivator & I bought it stock in 1980. I 'improved' it over the years & I still have it, but unfortunately it has passed its use-by date & has since been 'converted to components'

My fixer upper is an earlier model than the 1200 & it is currently about two years over the projected timeframe so far, & about 300% over budget, so everything is going right as expected. Another year or two & a Kings ransom should see it out.

Ahhhh yes, ...... KB10, the car you always wanted.

2eDeYe;2045'']Man you Aussies always get the cool cars :D
LOL, It depends on what one calls 'cool cars' Many of us look longingly at the range of musclecars that the US got during the golden era.

We always seem to crave those things we do not have, it's human nature.

My KB10 is not regarded as particularly rare over here, as far as 37 year Datsuns go, yet they were only made for 15 months & only sold in two countries as far as I can tell. [Japan & Australia] We seem to have seen only the last nine months or so of their production, but from the survivors, they look like they were very popular at the time.

All other B10 variants were also made in left drive versions & marketed in many markets all over the world.