Hello, People.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep..the one on CL...trying to set up a meet now. It's acquisition has already been semi blessed....as in PK said we had the money, but didn't say yay or nay :) That means...at least to me....that if it's straight enough and solid enough, I can get it. If the window is perfect...it's mine!!

what's a nwde forum? You crack me up Bleach! I'm sure glad to see you over here too!!!

Yep...NL...sports model

alittlelower_copy1.jpg

It's actually at stock ride height right now.....but Ice likes everything lower....so he did the photodrop :)

lathe proj was something for work to make things easier there.......I'd like to say it's a really big stick(for beating sense into some of these morons!), but it's actually for the bearing press.

Hey my name is t-bone, I am here because I am a datsunaholic, and after 10 years of struggling with this disease I felt that it was time to seek help. Well actually the state of washington, and ICEHOUSE made me do it. I know about FJ20's. That is all..... or is it?

Haha only fj's my ass :D I best be seeing a thread with the crazy turbo megasquirt project :D

Mike I do like the "sport" model mike its so classy, I think slodat does too. the no body line is so nice, I wish trucks were still like that. Now about this lathe.... have you tried polyurethane? I may need some bushings in the near future :) 3 weeks Mike?? wow I've been selling stuff, talk about hard to do :( it was so hard to find for such good deals, you know. but once the ball started rolling wow, I almost can't stop:eek: haha no its just amazing how much money worth of carp one man can have. yeah to forums can take up so much time, I do feel good about posting useful information :) maybe I will do that next

I feel like a stupid dork, well I am but that is beside the point. I really need to get into a computer class and learn how to do some of this cool stuff.

And by the way, Pacific Coast Datsun..how did you do that dump bed truck, on your reply page, that is cool...I want to learn that stuff....

The NL is a 4 on the tree......I'm considering putting an auto in it so that I can keep the column shifter as the auto gear select.

Haven't tried urethane...I've read that you can freeze it first, then turn it.

crap...gotta head to work:mad:

The NL is a 4 on the tree......I'm considering putting an auto in it so that I can keep the column shifter as the auto gear select.

Haven't tried urethane...I've read that you can freeze it first, then turn it.

crap...gotta head to work:mad:

I will post my ideas when I get a few more of the parts, but it might involve my buddy mike and his fab skills on the lathe :D Steve says you work for datsun parts. I will have to get a pile started :)

I liked the last pile of parts I got from you!!! I've got so many stinkin' parts it isn't funny!! I keep collecting them. I plan the project, buy most of the stuff, then it just sits. I've got all the stuff for at least 3 different front brake mods for my 510wgn, and I only have two wgns!! Anyway......

sloday (that was a typo I came back to edit, but I chuckled..so I left it) gave me some sweet parts last time....for doing a pulley that was a piece of cake...I actually enjoyed having an excuse for turning the lathe on. I don't imagine he had much fun hanging out with the depressed guy at the time. Maybe if I gave myself a lobotomy I'd enjoy my job? Of course, I'd have to go into management then!! :)

I should be on the lathe as I type, but no.....somebody had to go and start another forum! You should come down here and get me caught up on projects just to make up for all the time I'm gonna have to spend on here!!! :) Seriously...you and Holly cruise down here some day and Paula and I will see about taking you out to dinner.....hhmmm....or pizza in the shop :)

hey all you admin and mods got a couple of questions for you:

is there an option that I have missed that will automatically turn on the quick reply box or is it a multiple click option on purpose?

Also, when selecting an attachment, is it possible to have it open in another new window?

Thanks

For the quick reply you must first click the quil in the corner of the last post. Once you have done that the text in the quick reply box will disapear and you will be able to type.

For uploading I use photo bucket and just add the url in the quick reply box. I'm by far not a internet genuios.

How did you break your leg?

I think its the same way you put on your pants... one leg at a time :) haha I know it didn't make any sence but thats what is funny about it.

I know I did it since I have one but I forget how. I do rememeber swearing alot, but that was the first day I quit the club as well. You can try what I do when I get stuck on a computer problem. Close your eyes and mash down as many keys as you can repeatedly :) Maybe Tom or Bleach can help you out. Thats the what I do after the mashing doesn't work :)

go to your user control panel (user cp) and the select "edit avatar" under the "settings and options" column on the left of the control panel...then you can either link to it from another site such as photobucket or even upload it from your computer if it's not bigger than 19.5kb....

hope that helps ya

Cookapoop wrote:

Hey my name is t-bone, I am here because I am a datsunaholic, and after 10 years of struggling with this disease I felt that it was time to seek help. Well actually the state of washington, and ICEHOUSE made me do it. I know about FJ20's. That is all..... or is it?

Hi, I'm ggzilla and I am a datsunholic. What do I need to do to get well?

Posted NWDE: 25 May 2006 at 1:59pm

RacnJsn95 wrote: I Have A Disease

I have a disease... Some sick freakin disease that has no cure... I'll refer to as... Datsunitus... Here is my latest symptom... someone shoot me now.

Quote datzenmike

I've had 'it' since the mid '70's, when 'it' didn't even have a name. I caught 'it' from sitting on a dirty bucket seat in a '68 dime. (My mother warned me) 'It' progressed to a 210, then spread to a 521. Although 'it' remained in remission for many years, I had a relapse about 10 years ago. The news wasn't good. I now have 620 with L 20 B

Until they find us a cure, all we can do is treat the symtoms.

Good luck to you,

datzenmike

Yeah I was in remission for 10 years (if you don't count that one year driving a B-210... which almost cured me).

Did Icehouse threaten you or something? I joined because I want to, which means I couldn't resist. After my daily googling for new Datsun sites I just had to join.

• 2 weeks later...
i drove last time i broke my leg. it was even the right one. its all about the heal-toe action and e-brake. unless its your femur then getting in the seat could be a bitch.

not the femur...

but I can't fit my casted foot between the trans hump and the brake pedal to press the gas..

darned cool little trucks!