Hello, People.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap! Just what I need....another forum to keep me away from my shop!! :D

Seriously....glad to be here! I'll try to keep up, check in, post to......as much as I can. If you see something of mine on nwde that you want on here...feel free to copy it to here. Not sure how much time I'll have to do any moving.

Good point Dillon, I should get a set of those wheels, I'm in need of a set anyways :) I think I would lower it a little more :)

As for the main page I'm gunna start building a ruff draft for you thomas :)

Hey my name is t-bone, I am here because I am a datsunaholic, and after 10 years of struggling with this disease I felt that it was time to seek help. Well actually the state of washington, and ICEHOUSE made me do it. I know about FJ20's. That is all..... or is it?

slodat.....you can come sit in it anytime you'd like :) In fact, you can come caress it's skin for hours on end.....as long as there's a piece of sand paper in your hand!

I think there's a prob with this forum....I've posted at least a half dozen times now and I have yet to get an error.....I'm confuse...not sure what to do!

already spending too much time here......I've got a stack of nwde threads I'm not going to have time to check. oh well...shop time...got a lathe project that is more fun than yakking on here...then I may go look another L320 :) Haven't brought a new datsun home in a least 3 weeks....I'm having withdrawl!! :) Of course, PK was just starting to get her smile back! lol