new project at my house

Recognize this truck?

IMG_0234.jpg

Previous owner dropping it off (69fjwagon bought it)

IMG_0232.jpg

Luke (jesusno2) modeling some new bling

IMG_0238.jpg

Shed some pounds!

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

That's all I'm gonna give ya so far, just know this mutha will be kissin pavement soon!

• Like 1
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will it be done so 69 fj can auto cross at canby...ha ha

That would be awesome but unfortunatly I will not be attending Canby this year :( one of my best friend that put a roof over my head when I was going through bad times is getting married that same weekend and I will be going to the wedding to show my support

Clayton

I am assuming your putting some of your disk brackets on there. I have another set of axles that have the backing plates already removed.

I don't think I am, we never talked about doing that. I just pulled the brakes apart so I didn't have to deal with the e-brake cables.

• 2 weeks later...

Got some work done on saturday, everything is tacked in place and tested. Besides a couple of small changes (longer bolts for the shock mounts) and needing to roll the bed fender lips, everything works like a champ.

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

thanks fellas.

Carlos: not sure how much Clayton has spent on the coilovers and sway bars, but I would charge $800 if I was to do this setup again on the rear of a truck. It would also be a little more if I had to do it on an older truck because I would have to come up with fuel tank mounts since the older trucks mount the tank to the bed.

I'm debating on making this a kit that I could sell and you could weld it in yourself and buy your own coilovers.