620 fender flares

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

HAHAHAHA. C'mon Kazi, you got a couple friends right? If so, you're theory's totally fucked :D

TRUE BUT.......I DON'T suffer from DOWNSYNDROME!!!!! like Blaster AKA Lynch!!!!!

• Like 1

what are you fucking retarded?? rhetorical question farley..

my friend from G20.net saw them on craigslist, knowing i had a 620 he showed me the link.. an i in return brought it here thinkin maybe someone would want them..

enough of the bull shit.. kamakazi leave me out of your shennanigans

Whats this "My friend" shit???? you refering to yourself as a 2nd party now???????

Now, I don't know either of you so I don't know what this whole "love hate" relationship is about, but doesn't it seem pretty harsh? I mean some of the stuff your saying is totally immature and I don't quite understand your need to type certain words in ALL caps. I'm assuming It's to emphasize. Am I correct?

And please, don't take anything I'm saying as offensive. I'm trying to keep a middle ground here.

• Like 1

yay another thread polluted by kamakazi

I polluted it first! <_<

what are you fucking retarded??

kamakazi leave me out of your shennanigans

Yes he is Retarded! And you dont have the grounds to call Shenanigans, put your broom away!

Now, I don't know either of you so I don't know what this whole "love hate" relationship is about, but doesn't it seem pretty harsh? I mean some of the stuff your saying is totally immature and I don't quite understand your need to type certain words in ALL caps. I'm assuming It's to emphasize. Am I correct?

And please, don't take anything I'm saying as offensive. I'm trying to keep a middle ground here.

Way to be mediocre! :lol:

http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_1861629023/mediocre.html

Guest DatsuNoob

JESUS!!!!!! Take a stance! How very female of you. Sounds like you've had your crotch on the fence so long you developed a vagina. Are you just trying to raise your post count? I see you have 26 now instead of just 24. Good job? :unsure:

so why didnt this just get added to the craigslist thread???

weve all had enough of the pissing contest :angry:

I polluted it first! <_<

Yes he is Retarded! And you dont have the grounds to call Shenanigans!

i thought it would smell different :huh:

919427.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.