Clean 1974 Datsun 620 pickup

So, I've decided that I am moving back to Santa Barbara, so I need to sell the 620. I've got many extra parts, basically 3 motors for it.

First off, I bought it last November, from the orignal owner. It was used as a farm truck its whole life out in Colton OR. I just swapped the L18 in it, for another complete L18 with a weber and a W53 peanut head that supposidly ran like a champ. Its got a new clutch, andb a longtail 4 speed so you can just throw a Z 5 speed in there if you find one. Its currently not running since I swapped the motor, something is a little off and I haven't tracked it down yet. However I'll be working on it the next 2 days to get her going. I took the old complete L18 out because the compression showed 4cyl at 90, and the other 3cylinders at 120. I think it needs rings, basically a rebuild.

To go with the truck is an L20 block, just needs to be honed if you want to build it. An L20 crank just needs to be polished. L20 rods and pistons, resurfaced flywheel, and a W58 head just out of the machine shop with a valve job. You will also get the old L18 I pulled from the truck for parts.

As far as interior goes, its complete. The dash is cracked like they all are. The bench seat is ripped at the seams on the drivers and passanger side, but the back of the seat is all complete (no rips in leather). Its all black. The floor boards are rusty, but the rest of the car is rust free. They should easily be patched with a few metal plates rather then replacing the whole floor. The speedo and original AM radio only work sometimes. Its all original paint in good condition, tanish orange with a Ratsun.net vynal sticker on the hood ;)

Its registered in Oregon until January next year.

Im asking $1200 obo for everything. Let me know!

I will take pics upon request, and tomorrow hopefully get her running and get some better pictures of her. Feel free to give me a call or come by to check it out.

Megan

805 895 8462

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I've decided that I am moving back to Santa Barbara, so I need to sell the 620. I've got many extra parts, basically 3 motors for it.

First off, I bought it last November, from the orignal owner. It was used as a farm truck its whole life out in Colton OR. I just swapped the L18 in it, for another complete L18 with a weber and a W53 peanut head that supposidly ran like a champ. Its got a new clutch, andb a longtail 4 speed so you can just throw a Z 5 speed in there if you find one. Its currently not running since I swapped the motor, something is a little off and I haven't tracked it down yet. However I'll be working on it the next 2 days to get her going. I took the old complete L18 out because the compression showed 4cyl at 90, and the other 3cylinders at 120. I think it needs rings, basically a rebuild.

To go with the truck is an L20 block, just needs to be honed if you want to build it. An L20 crank just needs to be polished. L20 rods and pistons, resurfaced flywheel, and a W58 head just out of the machine shop with a valve job. You will also get the old L18 I pulled from the truck for parts.

As far as interior goes, its complete. The dash is cracked like they all are. The bench seat is ripped at the seams on the drivers and passanger side, but the back of the seat is all complete (no rips in leather). Its all black. The floor boards are rusty, but the rest of the car is rust free. They should easily be patched with a few metal plates rather then replacing the whole floor. The speedo and original AM radio only work sometimes. Its all original paint in good condition, tanish orange with a Ratsun.net vynal sticker on the hood ;)

Its registered in Oregon until January next year.

Im asking $1200 obo for everything. Let me know!

I will take pics upon request, and tomorrow hopefully get her running and get some better pictures of her. Feel free to give me a call or come by to check it out.

Megan

805 895 8462

Pictures are encouraged, price & location are manditory.

"best offer" is not acceptable.

"$100 or offer" is just fine.

Ads placed without a price & location are subject to removal. Auction style postings will also be removed.

pictures tell everything!

Ads placed without a price & location are subject to removal. Auction style postings will also be removed.

Youve got to be kidding me, theres a price, the location is in my profile, (Portland OR - Beaverton area) which you can also see on every post I make.

Are you interested or just trying to raise your post count?

Here is a pic of the truck, PM, Email, or Post what else you want pics of and I'll get them. Or just come check it out.Photo634.jpg

• Like 2

I'm with Z Rac3r. Read before you lecture brosef. A Simple "pictures please" would have sufficed. <_<

Nice truck wish you were closer.

• Like 2

its not rally doing a bit of good for me to post on this, but if u werent cross country from me i'd love to get it. thats a solid truck by the looks of the pics! i really hate to see u sell because i believe everyone needs a 620 :cool: i remember when u posted that u bought it. at least u still got your tough z!! good luck on the sale chick.

Leave the Police work to the mods!!

Good luck with the sale Z_Rac3r.

• Like 3

WTF. I have never in my life seen so many lame ass tire kickers on one thread in my life. You guys should reach down and did out some dough-ray-me if you want this truck and quit talking about it. And while you're at it, give your self a nad check too. Man up and buy this thing already or quit throwing out stupid shit suggestions. I got a feeling that if Z takes the time to get it back to Cali the price is going to go up. It's obvious they sure as hell aren't falling off trees down there. Go clog up your local Cl with stupid replies if you have nothing better to do and quit burning up space on Ratsun. This is a clean truck and the price is beyond fair. If you want it, get off your ass, turn off your PS3, leave your Mom's basement and go earn some green backs. Rant mode now set to "off" position.

exit64

• Like 5

I got it running, just has a little vacuum leak I need to fix. I decided I'm keeping the truck at least for now, If I sold it in Cali, it would be for more $$$ after I fix it up a little. A truck this clean is hard to find in CA. If I had a way to get it to Cali to sell it to you, I would have just sold it down there when I get home, for more $$$ anyway. The price reflects you picking it up.

Thanks for all the comments and interest though. Sorry I'm keeping it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.