datsun 510 rubbers and other misc stuff

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Here are a few more things I got for sale.

Hood release cable: 25

hood release latch 15

trunk locking mech 15 each

spare tire hold 10

weber carb adapter 25

gas cap 10

gas inlet 10

complete thermostat housing 35

010-1.jpg

SOLD, WILL HAVE ANOTHER SET SOON

complete key set, ign, three door locks (one extra cause the key works so why not), one trunk and one gas door 100

009.jpg

top one is the big one, came on 68's 30

second is the original 69+, got cracked glass but works just fine and is pretty rare 35

third is a b210 that works 20

008.jpg

top two are 40 each

bottom one rechromed 50

006.jpg

Not sure which year def 68-69 one is longer than the other 30 each

005.jpg

Lights wiper and heater switches 20

004.jpg

hood release locks 15

custom shifter boot holder works good for SR or KA swaps 20

water inlet 15

SU carb sinc tool 25

thermostat housing top 10

thermostat housing bottom 25

gas pedal linkage 10

hood hinges 30

012.jpg

Hi I need the wiper switch for a 70 510... how do I pay for it? And by the way... Is that a 15in Libre wheel, Do they still sell those??

Thanks!!

Hi I need the wiper switch for a 70 510... how do I pay for it? And by the way... Is that a 15in Libre wheel, Do they still sell those??

Thanks!!

Come to the eagle rock swapmeet

And the libre is a knock off. Looks good though

• 2 weeks later...

Someone keeps flaggin my ad on sfbay craigslist. 4 times in 24 hours.

Any ideas?

My ad hasn't really changed in the last few years.

Shits pissin me off.

Email Craigslist back about it. They will punish the flaggers if they are in the wrong. They will ban IP's if needed.

Yo Alex what happens if your ad gets flagged 10x for example, they'll remove it. If you repost it, it'll take less flags to remove it the second time, and less and less the more often you post it. It can get to the point where if your same ad gets flagged and deleted and you repost the same ad, you can have your account blocked for some time. If I was you, I'd create a new ad and maybe break it up so it's not so long. Just my 2 cents.

Yeah they deleted the ad for the meet but I just change it up...no biggie. :P

I installed seals in my goon recentley those clips that came with the outter squeegies (spelling????) Are so bitchen I thought I was gonna have to reuse those rusty old staples it was all good quality fitting stuff.

I installed seals in my goon recentley those clips that came with the outter squeegies (spelling????) Are so bitchen I thought I was gonna have to reuse those rusty old staples it was all good quality fitting stuff.

HAHA I know what you mean. I actually had to call Alex up to figure out how to install them. I pried them apart with a screw drive a little to make them easier.

And Alex (Zhiguli) is a great person to buy from.

Yeah. They are a pain. I used a flat head screw driver to pry open those clips when I did mine.

Can't use the old staples.

Yeah. They are a pain. I used a flat head screw driver to pry open those clips when I did mine.

Can't use the old staples.

Well I didn't pry open anything! my finger tips just now stopped hurting after doing all that shit on my doors. Putting the felt in was a bitch the wagon rear doors are TIGHT! I actually took a 3 foot peice of 1/4 inch rod and ground a flat sharp surface on it so I could get down in the window channel and scrape out all the crusted old felt stuff. Prolly shoulda pulled the glass out but I'm lazy and end up doing shit the hard way.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks!!

im intrested in the lock and ignition switch you posted when will you have more ??

pm sent

its a libre knock off made by vto, looks great though

ignition switches I have for sale are $100 right now.

in order for me to sell the whole set I need to know how your locks look like:

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/29597-510-locks/page__pid__441712#entry441712

pm sent

its a libre knock off made by vto, looks great though

ignition switches I have for sale are $100 right now.

in order for me to sell the whole set I need to know how your locks look like:

http://community.rat...712#entry441712

im looking for the door locks too because i just bought my wagon and none of the keys i have match the locks so i was either going to find other locks for the doors and have another ignition switch key but i do want it to look origional so all door keys match up

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.