Look what I made

This is what I made today!

It's an old style corrugated (cardboard) sunshade... with an old Nissan logo inspired by a pic pumpkn210 posted in one of the Z threads.

original pic:

21034.jpg

my original sunshade:

ThuMar04203325PST2010.jpg

ThuMar04203407PST2010.jpg

ThuMar04203359PST2010.jpg

The Japanese kanji reads:

日産純正: "genuine Nissan"

(pronounced nissan junsei)

Hope you guys like it!

I'll be updating this thread when I come out with new sticker designs...so stay tuned!

ーゴキ

• Like 2
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you have that made?

That's bad azz!

Maybe start selling them. I bet they'll sell............

hehehe I made it! I did it at work (after work) today.

Notice my "GOKI" insignia on the middle right (near where the rear view mirror goes)

As far as selling them...I thought about and I REALLY want to, but I'd be stepping on copyright infringement and other legal laws :T

...having that said...I can't advertise it.

ーゴキ

As far as selling them...I thought about and I REALLY want to, but I'd be stepping on copyright infringement and other legal laws :T

...having that said...I can't advertise it. ;) ;) "wink wink"

ーゴキ

it wouldn't be a copy right crime if you "gave them away" to "friends" ;)

Notice my "GOKI" insignia on the middle right (near where the rear view mirror goes)

...having that said...I can't advertise it. ;) ;) "wink wink"

ーゴキ

HHhhhhmmmmmm.

Infringement? What are we talking about?

What are you selling again? Oh yeah , stickers.

I wish I had something to keep my truck interior cooler on hot sunny days...;) ;)

Guest kamakazi620

The cops watching Ratsun?

Maybe the post-tits and post-ass threads.

YA THINK????? Skips car was JUST recovered,thanks to help from RATSUN,the PO-PO are gonna wonder how "WE"(ratsun) are so close knit,it's just not SMART to do illegal activites on a website Let alone anywhere else,take it from a repete offender..

• Like 1

damn goki thats legit!! i new i should of stopped buy after the z store haha.....

and i was thinking would the copyright only be fore the sunshades?? because those would make sick stickers...

or maybe even shirts!!!!

anyways keep up the awesome designs!! i cant wait for u to come out with the new stickers

RIIIIGGGGHHHHHHTTTTTT, don't get me wrong I'm ALL about this shit,IT's just RATSUN WAS ON THE NEWS!!!! you don't think the pigs are gonna be watchin' dis shit???? GAWD DAMN son!!!! yer the guy who gets busted for sellin' weed to his friends!!!! anyway I don't want ANYBODY going to the slammy for some stupid BS!!!! I've done some time and it ain't fun,just tryin' to be a voice of reason,WINK WINK

Thanks and I appreciate you being the voice of reason. I made these with the intent of having a remake of something rare and old that isn't or probably won't be printed again for the true enthusiast.

ーゴキ

hahaha i just realized... kamikaze is the voice of reason :D :D :D

but knowing goki if he had plans on selling them he would have posted something about it so he can have a number of them ordered....

anyways like i said keep up the awesome work goki!!

haha kamikaze is the voice of reason hehehehe :rolleyes: :rolleyes: no matter what everyone else says kami ur a good guy :cool: