The Lime Green Machine

1BadZ

All you guys are doing is flaming.. LMAO.. This reminds me of other nissan forums.. How sad.. And I actually heard good things about Ratsun.net... Tisk Tisk...

Convo over... till i get my videos for you..

this isnt flaming, this is asking you for data and you blowing smoke.

let me know when you dyno this 400hp N/A, Ill come down and witness it myself.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a douche nugget.. we pwned his face off with our skilled questions..

its easy to weed out the wannabe's..

the thing is.. we dont need anyone on here tryin to bull shit us.. we're not stupid.. an you dont have to lie to be cool on ratsun..

i will keep my eyes peeled up here for that lime green tragedy.. then blow his FUCKING DOORS OFF!

the thing is.. we dont need anyone on here tryin to bull shit us.. we're not stupid.. an you dont have to lie to be cool on ratsun..

pretty much ^

you dont gotta blow smoke to be accepted at ratsun, lol thats actually prob the only way to be disliked around here :rolleyes:

mazdatrackday010.jpg

If his car looked a little more RACE than RICE. I might have bought his bull shit post. The car above only has about 200HP. just a guess I really have no idea. But I do know I'll kick his ass on any track. And yes it is legal for the street. It's whats under the car that counts. You can build a motor with 1000 HP. but if it won't turn or stop what good is really? I can tell by the pic he put up that it was all stock under the Mean Green Machine.

Wow, I need to start hanging out around here again.. That guy needs to post on hybridz....

Boy that would be a good read. :lol: I'm sure they would make him cry.

I just refound this thread. Honestly can't believe you guys gave him so many chances lol. What a fruit cake......

I called shenanigans right from the start but I wanted to see his explanations...

... and they where just as I suspected.

You have a dyno sheet on that build? I need to build a new motor for my RACE car.

Yea Skip I was trying to be nice and I didn't go off on the guy on my first post. I've been building Z for a long time. I don't know anybody puttin down big power numbers with a NA motor.

You have no idea how hard it was not to flame him for the wing. WTF!!!!! It's just to bad the pic is gone. :angry: I wanted to show it to a couple of my buds so they could get a good laugh.

Yea Skip I was trying to be nice and I didn't go off on the guy on my first post. I've been building Z for a long time. I don't know anybody puttin down big power numbers with a NA motor.

exactly, Ill be stoked to get ~200 out of a high CR N/A

Sheit, I wish I would have saved a pic. That wing was straight off a Boeing 787 prototype :blink:

I scanned Google images, Cardomain, etc. and couldn't find it, and Google didn't get a chance to cache the page!

*Edit* Someone who viewed the thread when it had the pics up, look for the cached pics in your %temp% directory. I'll take a look tonight when I get home... :P

Sheit, I wish I would have saved a pic. That wing was straight off a Boeing 787 prototype :blink:

I scanned Google images, Cardomain, etc. and couldn't find it, and Google didn't get a chance to cache the page!

I googled 1badz Salem, or and got some other forums he'd been on but no pics.

Skib too bad he jumped ship before you had a chance to throw him off!

Here is a pic that I saved. I was trying to zoom in on the tires to see if perhaps he was running slicks, to confirm his handling claims. Very "interesting" look to say the least.

DSCF0002-3.jpg

Skib too bad he jumped ship before you had a chance to throw him off!

the most retarded ones tend to do my job for me :P

Here is a pic that I saved. I was trying to zoom in on the tires to see if perhaps he was running slicks, to confirm his handling claims. Very "interesting" look to say the least.

ya deff not slicks on there. also, thos wheels arnt even more than 7in wide :rolleyes: