WTB rear quarter panel

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The one side is from the door opening on a 2dr aaaallllll the way back, it's a huge piece. Pain to ship, and probably cost twice the purchase price to get it there anyways. Would rather the buyer see them in person anyways, just so there's no mis-communication about quality.

I would like to know what you think of those panels from alfaparts. I ordered on a while back and it fit bad and the fender lip was square and not round like the stock 510 lip. Maybe I got a bad part. I am just curious about how yours looks.

I would like to know what you think of those panels from alfaparts. I ordered on a while back and it fit bad and the fender lip was square and not round like the stock 510 lip. Maybe I got a bad part. I am just curious about how yours looks.

Damn that sucks ass !!! yea if you do order them please,please let us know. And if they dont fit i will call him and tell him in a not very nice way his product sucks ass so pick it up to be correct or dump the whole line.

good luck

hey derux how far up do their fenders go...do you think it will cover this/go up that high...damn i really hope it does..get back at me asap...theirs lke 5 pics on their of my 510 i dunno how to upload pics so here is a link

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=78962462&albumID=2520376&imageID=54436262

Edited by lalo.pineda

I bought some alfa parts panels and they suck. The rocker bends don't line up all that great, the fender lip is too small, and the bend that's supposed to match the spot weld seam at the bottom of the rocker was bent about 1/4" too soon. The guy claims money back guarantee, but once he has your money don't expect to ever hear back from him. Buy at your own risk.

Here's a picture showing how crappy they matched up:

IMG_4853.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.