Truck CNC Aluminum Brake Brackets

Hey guys, I had some brackets made up and wanted to see if any of you guys would be interested in these. They work with 2002 isuzu rodeo 2wd rotors and late 80s nissan pathfinder or hardbody 4wd calipers. I have only tried them on the 620 so far but I will be trying them on the 521 and 320 soon. I need to pick up some bearings and seals and then I will post some pics of the completed 620 swap. The price would be $150 a pair. Here are some pics. Pm me if your interested

Dave

IMG_3565.JPG

IMG_3564.JPG

IMG_3566.JPG

IMG_3558.JPG

IMG_3559.JPG

IMG_3561.JPG

CNC Aluminum brake brackets bracket pathfinder 4x4 calipers

Edited by ]2eDeYe
search tags
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys, I've had too work a lot the past few days and i haven't finished the 620 yet. After I get that done I will try the 521 and the 320. As for stock rims on the 620, I'm not sure but I think some if not all 14s would be a problem. My 620 has t100 steel rims on it now and they are 15s. When I get it finished I will try a few different rims to help get an idea of what will fit.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, I finally got around to the older trucks... here are some pics on my 521

IMG_3104.JPG

IMG_3109.JPG

IMG_3112.JPG

And I got my 320 apart and mounted the bracket but I need to drill out the screws that hold the drum to the hub and I ran out of daylight. but here is the bracket on the truck.

IMG_3123.JPG

IMG_3125.JPG

I am Really interested in these brackets. Do you need any other hardware besides the calipers and rotors like mc and hoses?

It depends on which truck you are converting. The 620 is the easiest because it has metric brake lines and a dual circuit mc. The earlier trucks, 521 and before all have single circuit systems with SAE brake lines. On all of them you will need the pathfinder/hardbody brake hoses or custom made hoses. If you are doing a 521 or earlier truck you need to figure how you are going to deal with the SAE to metric problem...there are many ways of going about that eg. adaptors or new lines ect. A 280zx MC would be a good idea, or a proportioning valve if you are doing a 620. On the earlier trucks you pretty much have to change out the MC because they are single circuit crap, but again you are going from SAE to metric and at that point you might as well run new lines.

Hey guys, I had some brackets made up and wanted to see if any of you guys would be interested in these. They work with 2002 isuzu rodeo 2wd rotors and late 80s nissan pathfinder or hardbody 4wd calipers. I have only tried them on the 620 so far but I will be trying them on the 521 and 320 soon. I need to pick up some bearings and seals and then I will post some pics of the completed 620 swap. The price would be $150 a pair. Here are some pics. Pm me if your interested

Dave

IMG_3565.JPG

IMG_3564.JPG

IMG_3566.JPG

IMG_3558.JPG

IMG_3559.JPG

IMG_3561.JPG

Hi Dave. I am interested in a set. What year calipers are you using? Are they off of the 4x4 or the pathfinder? I was told by a local autoparts store that the calipers are differtent.

Thanks

Julio

As far as I know the 4x4 hardbody and the pathfinder have the same calipers not 2wd hardbody. Either way the ones I am using are off a pathfinder 4x4.

Hi, how do I purchase a set from you?

Sorry for the long delay. I finally got it done here are some pics. I found that many rims don't fit over this setup. 521 and 320 pics to come soon.

IMG_3090.JPG

IMG_3085.JPG

IMG_3092.JPG

Those escalades are going to loo very nice.

I live in southern california & am considering a brake upgrade. How is availability of the brackets? and durability?

Those escalades are going to loo very nice.

I live in southern california & am considering a brake upgrade. How is availability of the brackets? and durability?

Thanks, I really like the rims on the truck. Availability is good, I have a few sets still and can make more. As for durability, my friend and I both have them on our trucks and are using them and have had no problems.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.