My 620 Mistress

74datsun620

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao DONK is defined as a car jacked up high to fit big azz rims on it, like 30's, commonly scene in the hood

LOL! Where I live, the cars in the hood are slammed to the ground! I wonder how they drive over pot-holes and speed bumps! Thanks for the info.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Skunktruckin, I hate the heigh she is now but the rims costed me only $75 dollar and the tire are new. The truck came with 20 inch rims that look worse. These rims are 15 inch and hit the fenders if I lower the truck with a argon bottle and Tig weld in the back. When money always me to either change the front break kit to alway the stock rims or find 15 inch rim that work with stock hub cap is the goal for this truck. I have a set of N.O.S. hub caps for this truck then she can be lowered. If it was a perfect world I could sell the 15 inch rims, 20 inch rims. Then powder coat the stock rims black and get new tires. For now I have to wait intill my green truck is on the road again or money lets me change the rim tire package.