• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my 620 is named "Shit Rocket"

my Impala is named "Jezabelle"

my civic is named "Hondar"

Lol! That's awesome, my roommate's Jeep Cherokee is named Jezabelle! I'm sure I've already mentioned this, but for the record: Truck is Gracie II, 510 is Eleanor. (Eleanor Roosevelt)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kamakazi620

Lol! That's awesome, my roommate's Jeep Cherokee is named Jezabelle! I'm sure I've already mentioned this, but for the record: Truck is Gracie II, 510 is Eleanor. (Eleanor Roosevelt)

Yeah,I named her after the Harlot from the "bible" shes a total WHORE!!! takes ALL my money and i don't get to DRIVE her!!!!! I even have a licence plate frame with her name on it!!!

My kids named the 510 'Boulder'. It's from Shrek, where donkey says 'now who would put that big ugly boulder there?', Shrek responds, 'I like it', and donkey then capitulates and says, 'That's a nice boulder. I like that boulder.' No one here digs the car a little bit, but they know dad does.

I get to listen to that line from the movie every time one of the kids walks by it....:)

I named the 521 after myself, 'Tired Old Derelict Datsun (the TODD)', but my family somehow morphed it into 'Tarred'. The southern version of 'Tired'... :)

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...
Guest roseyroseyrose

i call my truk "the flying frying pan" because anything made of that much metal, flying through the 111degree heat, tends to fry its contents.....if i buttered myself before driving it, id be a crispy, tasty golden brown at the end of every trip...haha

tr3truk.png

It's Bahasa Indonesian for "The blue screaming fuckwit"

Fitting :rofl:

I guess some people started calling my car Minty as the title of my build thread was "Minty Fresh" due to the color of the car. I had planned on naming the car at some point, and people just kept calling it Minty so I went with it. 

Bandit, cause its the first car I have owned that wasn't a Mazda.
I dont usually name cars other than my first but this one popped into my head on the morning of going to look at it.
I just knew she was going to steal my heart  :blush:

When it goes fast, it's Half fast. When it breaks it's Half assed.

45370694-SwiftToolETRace34-14-2013113_zp

The triple S.

securedownload12_zps1eccbddb.jpg

The 660Z. If it ever runs I might call it the silver bullet.

IMG_1702.jpg

And I call my big truck BOB, or beast of burden.

• Like 1

The 1966 520 is "The MX520" everyone calls it that tongue.gif

MX5201-3-10010.jpg

I call the 1968 Goon "The Opposition" . . . explanation below . . .

MX5201-23-10045.jpg

Here's the story. I drive to Phoenix to get the wagon. I'm excited. I drive 926 miles home and I don't get one single thumbs up! :thumbup: NOT ONE! blink.gif I think the thousands of people we passed along the way were opposed to extending their opposable thumb appendages. So . . . it came to me, this thing is The Opposition.

dang thats a nice wagon there.....jealous....

my 521-snack shack ....cuz the day i thought i needed a title for my thread the inside looked like 7-11...from  coffee to candy wrappers

IMG_20130509_193315_zpsfb4c0497.jpg

my goon....is,  sigh.... i have to go look ...and thats sad....aaahaaaa.....i dont remember cuz there isn't one....i think there was one at one time but it was dumb so i deleted it...guess i need to come up with one again...temporary name for goon is .....Shabazz

594e2394.jpg

bagged mazda.....bean machine.....my dog, jack russell terrier, male is named riley ... well if i left a hat on the ground when he was young he would chew the bean off the top and a hole in the top of the hat....id come home and he would just be nawing on a perfectly good fitted baseball cap .....so he became known as beaner or riley bean...the mazda is low so when he was young,  I  came home and he and the  wife were playing in the yard.....he sprinted at me and tried to jump in the window only hooking his front paws and proceeded to leave door claw posi marks all the way in the window....he loves riding in that truck to this day so its been dubbed the bean machine....cuz i rocked those burnout marks for a long time till i got a new cab ....now i rock bullet holes ...rolleyes

91151552-4FD7-4FC6-B891-AA72E4CE7D60-184

oh and my jet boat is named shibby......daughter called it that ..so it stuck..