Instrument panel lights

patd

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/miniature-wedge-base/194-led-bulb--10-smd-led-wedge-base-tower/1677/4010/

these are the most expensive but would they work? im not sure if anyone has tried them or if they are to big or what? would someone be able to tell me and on the bottom is i supposed to have metal contact things on both sides? im confused,m, i am keeepin my truck forever and i want the best ones will you guys please tell me if these will work, yesw or no?

• Like 1

I don't know a lot about this myself, but you want the 360 degree lights for the night illumination, but you don't want them to be to bright, while the turn indicators, brights indicator, oil light, and ignition lights should be a light that points straight up(towards driver) when plugged in, and most would order the indicator lights there specific colors, ign/oil in red, brights in blue, turn signals in whatever color your turn signals are.

You should talk to someone that has done it already.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...