Parting out a FEW Datsun 620 trucks

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

instead of copy and pasting everytime, why don't you use the "reply" button on that post or you can use the "multiQuote" button to reply for more then two

posting ....... :confused:

instead of copy and pasting everytime, why don't you use the "reply" button on that post or you can use the "multiQuote" button to reply for more then two

posting ....... :confused:

Agreed. Sorry a little OT, but it is a bit disjointed and confusing the way you reply. No offense intended.

Agreed. Sorry a little OT, but it is a bit disjointed and confusing the way you reply. No offense intended.

I am so sorry that the way I reply on this site is so upsetting to some.

I do not copy and paste.

I just hit the reply button and start typing in the box.

The reply or in this case the comment is already in the box

So thank you for your interest in my parts. But I will not be replying to anymore questions on this site

Because I do not want to disjoint, confuse or upset anyone else. No offense intended

So thank you for all of your time and concern

I am so sorry that the way I reply on this site is so upsetting to some.

I do not copy and paste.

I just hit the reply button and start typing in the box.

The reply or in this case the comment is already in the box

So thank you for your interest in my parts. But I will not be replying to anymore questions on this site

Because I do not want to disjoint, confuse or upset anyone else. No offense intended

So thank you for all of your time and concern

Seems to work just fine for me.

Jeez dude, no one is trying to attack you, just trying to help a noob!

:unsure:

But if you want to adopt the "They were mean to me on the board so I'm taking my parts and going home" kind of attitude, fine, but you just displayed what an overly sensitive person you are. So as for me, I don't like dealing with people like that, so count me out coming to look at the parts. Thanks anyway.

Do you still have the blue retractable seat belt and are they in good shape and how much do you want thank you

He wont answer you but I did get answered for this question. He told me he had non.....

I want them retractable seatbelts too.

Hello

I am new to this website and I am looking for some parts for my 1978 king cab

I am looking for a pair of rust free fenders a good hood and some seat belts my truck has the ones that you pull on and they go back in the mount

I also need a lot of little things

and I see that you are in San Diego how close are you to Vist and how can I get in contact with you. I see in some earlier posts that you would not be replying here because of some issues.

I don't blame you.

I will PM you my E-Mail address so we can communicate that way

Thanks

Hello

I am new to this website and I am looking for some parts for my 1978 king cab

I am looking for a pair of rust free fenders a good hood and some seat belts my truck has the ones that you pull on and they go back in the mount

I also need a lot of little things

and I see that you are in San Diego how close are you to Vist and how can I get in contact with you. I see in some earlier posts that you would not be replying here because of some issues.

I don't blame you.

I will PM you my E-Mail address so we can communicate that way

Thanks

Geez.... I wont say it but you are such a ..... Contact him threw craigslist.

I am trying to gather some parts to fix my 1973 620 after being stolen in the last couple of weeks. Most of what I need is in or around the dash board, as follows:

* the dash instrument bezel,

* the heater control assembly,

* the box part of the glove box,

* the wiper switch,

* the cigarette lighter assembly,

I'm also looking for:

* the stock tool kit (black pouch with lug wrench, etc.)

* the stock jack with handle and t-handle

* the fuel door

* the stock air cleaner w/ manifold heated air assembly

Geez.... I wont say it but you are such a ..... Contact him through [through] craigslist.

A 'kiss-ass douche' ? (and I'll add... king size, with extra puckering cootchie cleansing power!)

There, I said it for you. You're welcome, my pleasure.

Thank you but actually he got right back to me as soon as I sent him a PM. And I have already been to his house and got a great deal on a pair of rust free fenders and a set of the seat belts that I need. The guy has a mini wrecking yard at his house of just 620 parts. I am actually going back to get some more parts

But anyways I really like this website and this guy with the parts is a pretty nice guy

But thank you for the advice. I just did not seem to have a problem with him.

So happy RATSUNING to all you great people

And there you go proving yourself a sycophant.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sycophant

Given that, I would NEVER kiss someone's ass for the privilege to buy their parts.

There will always be deals out there without resorting to that shit (unlike you).

That dude got all offended over nothing. Let him sell his parts elsewhere if he can't handle honest feedback.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.