Any one know the storie on this car??

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well it was a cold night in japan. The cars name is wang. wang was hungry and wanted to get some tofu. He left the house and went to the local TofuBell, where he discovered he had forgotten all of its yen at the dojo. He robbed the TofuBell and headed home. The Toyota police were called by a little old Honda who witnessed the entire thing. They arrived at the little 510's house right as he was finished eating the tofu. He fled from the yotas and there small pos engines were no match for his beautiful L20b. He knew he would always be a wanted car in japan (he had stolen and eaten a lot of tofu) so he caught a boat ride to San Diego California. When he got to the states he was beaten up by a gang of Chevy novas who hated Datsun's because of how beautiful there econobox stylings are. He barely escaped but has to live with a injured bumper cheek. He now tours the country going to Datsun shows. I wouldnt be surprised if we see wang at canby this year......

• Like 3

well it was a cold night in japan. The cars name is wang. wang was hungry and wanted to get some tofu. He left the house and went to the local TofuBell, where he discovered he had forgotten all of its yen at the dojo. He robbed the TofuBell and headed home. The Toyota police were called by a little old Honda who witnessed the entire thing. They arrived at the little 510's house right as he was finished eating the tofu. He fled from the yotas and there small pos engines were no match for his beautiful L20b. He knew he would always be a wanted car in japan (he had stolen and eaten a lot of tofu) so he caught a boat ride to San Diego California. When he got to the states he was beaten up by a gang of Chevy novas who hated Datsun's because of how beautiful there econobox stylings are. He barely escaped but has to live with a injured bumper cheek. He now tours the country going to Datsun shows. I wouldnt be surprised if we see wang at canby this year......

thats sweet!! :P

ill need a little info on him first.... when and where did you get him?

Was towed behind a old guys motorhome for most of its early life. Given to his grandkids, ins to expensive. Sold to my dad for $40(not a miss print) Traded to the neighbor for a automatic honda for my sis to drive. She bought it back from him for $300 for her IDIOT boyfriend to drive. He wasnt treating it right so, I basicly forced them to sell it to me by taking the car and leaving $200 cash at their place.

What I want to know was what it feels and other info like you gave us about Wang. Like what was his given name? And is it a guy? Do your voodoo and give me what I ask for!

Stewart jr. the 210 was born in a small hospital in Yokohama japan. His father was a 73 620 and his mother was a 66 410. Stewart's father always had a thing for older lady's. If you subtract his mothers make from his fathers make you will understand why he is a 210. Stewart had a wonderful childhood. He would race the little Hondas and Toyotas down the scenic hills of japan and he was usually victorious. One day on his way home from the supermarket he was kidnapped by a evil 18 wheeler. This truck wanted to make money off Stewart. He wanted to sell Stewart into slavery in the states. Stewart tried to fight him but little Stewart was no match for the trucks 18 wheels of fury. Stewart was shipped over on a slave ship with many other Datsuns like himself. Many of which he had played jacks and marbles with at school. When He arrived he was sold almost immediately. The buyer was a burley man who wanted to use Stewart for nothing more but to pick up lady's. Stewart lived most of its teenage years as a means for his master to get young women. After his master was too old to pick up lady's Stewart was given to the masters grand kids. When car slavery was abolished there was a law permitting slave owners to sell there slaves for no more than $40. Stewart was sold to your father and happily became a free man. Now Stewart is an old man. He has a bond with you in areas of mr miyagi and daniel. You are like a son to him. All he wants is to live his life out happily with you and your family seeing as he was taken away from his originally. He likes being bathed regularly.

• Like 1

:crying: Thank You Sir that was beautiful! Would have never known he wanted to be washed alot. His story will be printed and displayed on the dash of my car at All the shows and appearances that Jr attends!

Man i deserve a title like "story teller" or something

• Like 1

100_0784.jpg

100_0789.jpg

100_0790.jpg

This is the Goon the day I rescued it, from the origonal owner. Sat there under the powerlines for 15years. Paint eaten away by bird shit, moss, and slugs. All it needed was some fresh gas, a batt, and some air for the tires! Bought it($400) for the A14 and 5sp. Swapped it with Stewart Jr's original A12A 4sp motivation. Sold it to a friend for $100(needed a car) who lowered it and put in a new windshield. The clutch slave went out and he thought it was the tranny and said if I didnt want it he was going to have it hauled off to the wrecker! I went over to his place and replaced the slave cyl. All of the sudden he wanted to keep it. I gave him $200 and drove off. He had already signed the title! Whats her story?

You are the greatest! :thumbup:

oh shit do me do me..

edit: shes a 77

i got my truck 6 years ago from this guys dad, it had sat there for 6months an the father was fed up with it.. his son was a big meth head an had run the dog shit out of the truck until he blew the head an then let it sit.. i bought it for $100 an it didnt have a title.. i was able to find a previous registry in the glove box an found the previous owners name.. i went through the phone book an found the guys name.. i called he answerd an i asked if he used to own a little black datsun.. he said Yes but this is my parents house that im house sitting how did you find me? turns out he was a jr. an it was his dads name in the phone book.. i went to meet him and he gave me the title an said take care of her.. after that i put a a87 head on an a new gasket set, radiator, starter an wheels an tires, did the beebani disc brake upgrade and a 5spd swap ect ect.. i've lent her out to friends over the years that were down on they're luck an she helped them out quite a bit.. when i drive her its mostley cause im hauling something or just lookin to have some fun.. i've never named her but i know shes a girl.. the temperment is unmistakeable..

her box is orange an her cab is blue, one orange fender an orange hood.. (ofcourse it was painted flat black but you can still see the orange an blue..) also her gas tank is in the bed.. for what reason i dont know..

when i first got her..

P6260064.jpg

P6260066.jpg

heres some pics after i got my hands on her

my_truck_002-1.jpg

here's her in use

Picture005-7.jpg

Picture002-2.jpg

couple engines, a tranny an some fat guys.. she loves to haul!

here she is at canby o7

P1010354.jpg

an bluelake o7

P1000454.jpg

bluelake o9

stuff039.jpg

a money shot

antsshow005.jpg

rising sun..

Photo-0076-1.jpg

lynch.....

Tequila was Born in 1977 in south central Los Angeles. Tequilas father was a 1969 521 named Jose. Jose was a drug runner for a Mexican cartel. Tequila had a hard life. Her father was never home, tequila's mom was a 1970 510. Tequilas mother liked to shoot up nitrous and one day shot a little too much and overdosed right there in the garage for tequila to find. Tequila was just a youngster, no older than 8 in human years. Tequila ran away, what else was there for her to do? she had no where to go but she didn't want to go to an orphanage(the impound yard). She knew child services would be looking for her. To escape child services she threw on a orange bed and an orange fender and hood and became a cheerleader for the Denver broncos. She followed them everywhere. Well years passed and Tequila became a hardcore meth head. She would do anything for the drug. She was still a wonderful vehicle she was just confused. She met a man who could hook her up with her drugs whenever she wanted. They got married (put her title in his name). Tequila had some very hard years after that, her husband would beat her like nobody's business She had to paint herself with primer to cover the scars. After many sad years she finally had enough, she was to tuff of a pickup to have such a stupid addiction, she told her husband to get sober with her. Little did she know he was having an affair with a Honda. Tequila was sad and left to rot outside on the streets. Until lynch came around. Lynch took care of her, cleaned her up, and gave her a place to stay. The road to recovery has been hard for tequila but lynch has been there for her every step of the way. Tequila and lynch have a bond similar to Cliff & Clair Huxtable. Lynches love for tequila is unconditional and we all here at ratsun admire that very much.