Carlos's Goon

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahh. I can do it but, its there job. lol

When I was standing there at the pump a guy in a 510 drove by and was checkin out the goon. :D I think he got a boner.

Nah no boner here. Unless another 510 happened to drive by

Cool my names Carlos if you can't tell by the SN. lol. I heard about your 4 door that sucks man. did you swap the ka into the 2dr?

Sucks I know. Oh well. With the insurance money I was able to buy the 2 door and some cool parts. Yeah I swapped the kae in.

Sucks I know. Oh well. With the insurance money I was able to buy the 2 door and some cool parts. Yeah I swapped the kae in.

nice glad you got it all worked out.

[/end quote]

Looks like ill be going to forest grove Tuesday to pick up the back to the rear seat. Now looking for some nice stock buckets. and then going to carpet the interior.

im gonna make sure the bearings are within tolerance an make sure the piston rings are with in spec an shit.. throw a ball hone in my drill do a quick hone.. an hopefully it all works.. i'll let u know when i get the rest of the shit so u can come help me put it all back together.. lol

im gonna make sure the bearings are within tolerance an make sure the piston rings are with in spec an shit.. throw a ball hone in my drill do a quick hone.. an hopefully it all works.. i'll let u know when i get the rest of the shit so u can come help me put it all back together.. lol

sounds good. hah

OK so today the wind ripped the door out of my girlfriends hands and swung open and like locked open?...lol the hinge like was forced in reverse and now every time the door gets opened the hinge goes is reverse and gets stuck open. has this happened to anyone? if so how did you fix it? it pissed me off when I have to beat mess out of it to get it to go back to normal.