Carlos's Goon

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the wa[goon] squad Carlos. Is it a runner ? For seats..anything can be made to fit with a grinder & a drill & metal for brackets.

Thanks! It is a runner if fast it runs really good! just had a rebuild about 10k miles ago. lol. yah I know that I'm trying to make this thing look nice without it being a hackjob or drilling holes for seats in the floor. ha know what im sayin...:D

yes it will you need it if i rmember correctly oil pans ae car or truck specific

Sweet man thanks for the info.

Ok I think the pipe that goes from the gas cap to the gas tank is bent or kinked. when the gas pump guy puts gas in it. it spews out and he has to hold it upside down. and today I filled it up and the gas gauge reads half full. wtf! lol. So it looks like I'm going to need a new gas tank.

What yall think?

that's fairly common with the wgns. The tube goes straight down and then bends into the tank. If they hold the handle up, so that the nozzle points straight down, it usually works okay and will still shut off. Mine would shut off a few gallons before full......my wgn was such a pain to fill that I made a point to always go to the same station and the guys would let me do it myself :) If you know for sure that the tank is full.....there's adjustments on the back of the gauges I believe. My sending unit never worked, but I'm pretty sure they're there.

ya, cause oregonians are too retarded to pump they're own gas..

lol, (some actually are) but seriously, i believe they do it to provide more jobs.. makes sense i guess.. an if you have a really picky car the attendant will usualy let you doit your self.. gas on the ground is a waste of money! i worked in mcminnville for a couple years at the chevron an boy have i pumped some cool cars gas, a viper, ferrari, the general lee an thats just off the top of my head..

that's fairly common with the wgns. The tube goes straight down and then bends into the tank. If they hold the handle up, so that the nozzle points straight down, it usually works okay and will still shut off. Mine would shut off a few gallons before full......my wgn was such a pain to fill that I made a point to always go to the same station and the guys would let me do it myself :) If you know for sure that the tank is full.....there's adjustments on the back of the gauges I believe. My sending unit never worked, but I'm pretty sure they're there.

Thats really helpfull ill try that next time.

Thanks.

WTH people fill up your gas tank for you in oregon??

yes they do. it creates more jobs! :D

its funny to watch people from oregon who are stupid pull into a gas station in washington.. they will sit there an honk an freak out an shit after 5-10 mins of waiting for service.. well i mean its rare but it happens.... someone actually has to tell them, dude your in washington you have to pump it your self.. then they get irrate, "fucking peice of shit state bla bla bla"

ya, cause oregonians are too retarded to pump they're own gas..

lol, (some actually are) but seriously, i believe they do it to provide more jobs.. makes sense i guess.. an if you have a really picky car the attendant will usualy let you doit your self.. gas on the ground is a waste of money! i worked in mcminnville for a couple years at the chevron an boy have i pumped some cool cars gas, a viper, ferrari, the general lee an thats just off the top of my head..

hahh. I can do it but, its there job. lol

When I was standing there at the pump a guy in a 510 drove by and was checkin out the goon. :D I think he got a boner.